Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my ever long quest to find a perfect Michael Tuner original art piece, this one just went on sale:

SB%209%20page%205%20splash.jpg

It's a cute scenario in color (Krypto is using his eye beams to shoot at Supergirl), but it's not $4k+ cute, lol

In my ever long quest to find a perfect Michael Tuner original art piece, this one just went on sale:

SB%209%20page%205%20splash.jpg

It's a cute scenario in color (Krypto is using his eye beams to shoot at Supergirl), but it's not $4k+ cute, lol

Was that an interior page? MT artwork is going to be worth some serious money. I would love to get a Witchblade page by MT.

Was that an interior page? MT artwork is going to be worth some serious money. I would love to get a Witchblade page by MT.

Yea, issue #2-page.5 when she was running away from a monster that ended up being Krypto :)

I just got a reply back from the seller - he paid $6k for this piece and wants that much, at least. Like the Ed Benes, if I'm not in love with it, I can't pay that kinda money :monkey2

Yea, issue #2-page.5 when she was running away from a monster that ended up being Krypto :)

I just got a reply back from the seller - he paid $6k for this piece and wants that much, at least. Like the Ed Benes, if I'm not in love with it, I can't pay that kinda money :monkey2

:thud:

Even if I was in love with it I couldnt pay that kind of money. Sometimes you gotta know your limit.

i'm still in my ever long quest to get my concept idea for a JSC commission going. it would be my first and last original piece and that would be one cross off of my bucket list. ::sigh::

That zhuzhu stuff is really great!

Here's is something I have been working on. It's a story i created about 15 years ago and I am currently working on a big project that I call From Dust to the Beyond.

GK-Poster-1.jpg

Mike Debalfo finally posted up my commission on his Facebook page, so I'm assuming it's cool to finally (re)post it here :)

lady_death___pcc_by_squirrelshaver-d4yenvh.jpg

lady_death___pcc__colors__by_squirrelshaver-d4yeonp.jpg

lady_death___pcc__alt_colors__by_squirrelshaver-d4yeodg.jpg

Last edited:
Mike Debalfo finally posted up my commission on his Facebook page, so I'm assuming it's cool to finally (re)post it here :)

lady_death___pcc_by_squirrelshaver-d4yenvh.jpg

awesome piece! please teach me your ways of getting these comic artist greats to take your requests. ::bows down::

awesome piece! please teach me your ways of getting these comic artist greats to take your requests. ::bows down::

lol, thanks! Just gotta get on people's lists and wait it out my friend. That dam Ebas has had me on his lists for three years now and even gave me the go ahead that he was gonna do one for me last year. But alas he's ignoring me now =/ Just the name of the game

Back