Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the spirit of IoE's post, and for old times sake, eryone say "Hi" again to Jula..! From pages 133 and 135 respectively...
:blissy:blissy

QuiGonsFriend.jpg

QuiGonsFriend2.jpg

BTY, my browser shows 993 pages..!

Last edited:
In the spirit of IoE's post, and for old times sake, eryone say "Hi" again to Jula..! From pages 133 and 135 respectively...
:blissy:blissy

QuiGonsFriend2.jpg

BTY, my browser shows 993 pages..!

Ah yes... I remember her well...

Don't forget my inbox with those special pieces you always come across old friend :)

I would totally dig us posting up real life pictures in a thread (or this one!) as I've always looked for good composition photos that would make for good commission layouts.

For instance, there's one picture I have of two girls wrestling each other that I was gonna have DeBalfo use as the model for a two character - GI Joe - Baroness versus Scarlett - commission, but he convinced me not to do it (see Lady Death piece I did get).

Would anybody be interested in just starting a pin-up thread where we could post pics like the above ones for various reasons (my reasons being commission based)??

ie - here's one I just used for an artist to use as an example for a Jean Grey piece I commissioned
JeanPose02.jpg

We could start a Babe Pin-up thread but we run the risk of having some Freaks, not the regulars here, post NSFW pics and end up having it closed like the last one we had.

Could we hide Babes in this thread, or would it have to be its own dedicated one?

My idea wouldn't be to spam every f'ng scantily clad picture of any girl you could find on Google, but photos that would look good as a commission because of the models measurements, pose, composition, whathaveyou...

In any case, I'd really like to make a go of it and try either a new thread or the inclusion of girls in this one

Good idea, do it.

Mods would object? I can see it getting outa control quickly...

I can't speak for the other Mods but I don't have a problem with it, as long as we keep it cool and not cross the line per board rules.

Could we hide Babes in this thread, or would it have to be its own dedicated one?[/uqote]

My idea wouldn't be to spam every f'ng scantily clad picture of any girl you could find on Google, but photos that would look good as a commission because of the models measurements, pose, composition, whathaveyou...

In any case, I'd really like to make a go of it and try either a new thread or the inclusion of girls in this one

Let's try it here for now. I think using photos of models would help spark ideas for a commissioned piece.

I'll just keep an eye on things. :)

Let's try it here for now. I think using photos of models would help spark ideas for a commissioned piece.

I'll just keep an eye on things. :)

We'll play it by FCC/Radio rules - "ass" but not "***hole," lol.

So, only images of bare rear-ends from a side shot, maybe even at a 45 degree angle, but definitely not 0, haha. We should make a diagram :rotfl

It's not, cuz I know the name of this model and I have the entire set of images she did for this shoot :wink1:

The entire set, you say *cough* PM *cough*. That's interesting. I, myself have a modest collection of photo sets like these. Always looking to add to it when possible *cough* PM *cough*. Thanks for posting this one...

It's no big secret, and the images I have I got off of Google search -Images - so you can find her just as easy.

It's Jolene Blalock (Star Trek Enterprise fame). I think the main image that pops up for her on Google is the very one I posted =)

For what its worth I enjoy coming to this thread for the actual artwork...I really dont want it bogged down with models...I can see that anywhere.

For what its worth I enjoy coming to this thread for the actual artwork...I really dont want it bogged down with models...I can see that anywhere.

I totally agree. But I would like to see good/interesting pics that would make cool commission references, which is why I don't mind seeing a few pics of real models in this thread. Cuz honestly, I could care less about random girls in their panties and bras being posted that all look exactly the same and all have the exact same facial expressions.

So, here's a good example of the kinds of pics I like. I asked for a Storm commission and asked the artist to have her posed in the rain, with a similar expression and stance as the girl in this pic:
StormPose01.jpg

This shouldn't be looked down as a generic panty flash pic, should it?

I tend to agree. No need to turn this particular thread away from what it was intended to be. My infrequent "hot chick bombs" were always intended as palette cleansing exercises to shake things up a bit (or when I found a particular heart stopping image I couldn't help but share).

If, however, we are going to make this into a regular thing, might be more appropriate to start up a new thread. No harm in that, right? Might also make it easier for the Mods to take down when it gets out of hand...:lol

I guess it's not CGI. Did a Google search as suggested- saw some pics that look like it could've been in the same series. Still, though... if that pic wasn't touched up by the photographer BIG TIME, then I'm a monkey's uncle. The thing that really throws me off about it is her fingers and the lighting. Shadows seem weird, too.

Back