Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I got the very last copy of the MB Baroness.

I couldn't find Mark Brooks booth, he wasn't listed alphabetically by name in the guide. I didn't find the booth till about an hour before preview night was over.

Tried to buy 2 Baroness prints, 1 for another freak, and they said the one in the display book was the very last one. top right corner even torn a little. I took it anyway. I'm curious to know when Ill got his. I was calling him trying to get directions to the Brooks booth.

I'm pretty sure I got the very last copy of the MB Baroness.

I couldn't find Mark Brooks booth, he wasn't listed alphabetically by name in the guide. I didn't find the booth till about an hour before preview night was over.

Tried to buy 2 Baroness prints, 1 for another freak, and they said the one in the display book was the very last one. top right corner even torn a little. I took it anyway. I'm curious to know when Ill got his. I was calling him trying to get directions to the Brooks booth.

so they did sell you the displayed one? we got it on preview night around 7:30-8

Posting these even though some people deserve a kick in the nuts.

vampirella.jpg

IMG_3763.JPG

Dodson%20Black%20Cat.JPG

IMG_3809.JPG

2009_Sep-Sketch-Psylocke%5B1%5D.jpg

I WISH!!!

He and Lisa were at the Freaks party, I was gonna say hi, but didn't want to bother him.

If you or anyone else ever sees me in public and doesn't come up to say hello and I find out later I will personally find you and stab you in the face with a pen. Seriously, please feel free to say hi. I love meeting all you guys and only get to talk toys and statues at shows like SDCC ( the wife's just not into it like I am) so the more people I can chat with the better.

If you or anyone else ever sees me in public and doesn't come up to say hello and I find out later I will personally find you and stab you in the face with a pen. Seriously, please feel free to say hi. I love meeting all you guys and only get to talk toys and statues at shows like SDCC ( the wife's just not into it like I am) so the more people I can chat with the better.

Mark I would have said hi and given you an ounce of cocaine, but you ditched out on us at NYCC. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

PS: I need/want that baroness print of yours.

:lol :lol

Awesome! I wish I could have gone to SDCC this year and meet you myself but sadly it was not meant to be. :monkey2

Anywho...A very cool Freak here, Incurable Collector, picked up your beautiful prints of Emma Frost and the Baroness for me and I can't wait to receive them! :rock :rock :rock

I hope to see more comiquettes designed by you! I love the Scarlet Witch! :drool

:lol

I was standing about five feet away from you at the bar, but Darklord Dave threatened us with bodily harm and expulsion from the Freaks Party if we bothered the special guests. :monkey2

I did stop by to talk to Lisa at your booth, you were busy at work on your Zatanna sketch, so I didn't want to bother you then either.

Let me just say thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork once again. Your new Baroness and White Queen are simply stunning! I invite you to join us in this thread from time to time, to either share/talk about your work or to give your opinion on others work!

Next year, I won't hesitate to say hi! :duff

I told them to say hi to you. lol its not like your going to hurt them.

Do you have any prelim artwork for sale? And why only 20 Baroness copies at SDCC? :slap :lol

It's wonderful to see one of the artists we so admire pop in.

For that alone I thank you ! :clap

Back