Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's wonderful to see one of the artists we so admire pop in.

For that alone I thank you ! :clap
:exactly: :goodpost:

There may be another one soon as well!

I had the pleasure of meeting Eric 'ebas' Basaldua (and his lovely Fiance) while he was walking around the Sideshow booth. We talked for a while and I told him about this board and this thread, I also invited him to stop by and say hi and he seemed to like the idea. So hopefully he'll stop by sometime soon and talk art with us too!

DAMN!!!!!

ramosbc2.jpg

ramosmandy.jpg

HUMBERTO%20RAMOS%20WOLVIE%20BIRTHDAY.jpg

batman%20&%20harley%20Quinn%20by%20h.ramos.jpg

Nice posts Daikken!!

and Jimmy is that a commish you got at the con this year? if it is i am extremely jealous!! :D

Quick question fellas... does anyone know how difficult this print is to obtain? Any chance someone might be selling it at Celebration V? Ever since I got into JSC prints, Meanie wants this one BADDD.
hughesflyinsolo.jpg

What was funny was that I had left it with him for a couple days just so it wouldn't get ruined or lost in my hands (I was working a booth there) and I didn't get it until the doors closed Saturday night and he wasn't so busy.

It got scary when everyone was coming up to JSC asking about any recent commissions he had done and he said that he had none (none even started) EXCEPT for this and he kept pulling it out to show to people.

...I'd be in the back corner looking at people pulling out their cameras and breathing on it and I'd get real worried lol

Last edited:
anyone know if Jim Lee was at SDCC this year? any new stuff from him?

He was. Did a couple of panels and signed (only) a handful of times at the DC booth but that's about it. I was kinda surprised he wasn't more visible since he has that Icons book coming up.

ah, thanks for the info. was hoping he had some new prints out....hardly see anything from him these days in terms of art prints.

Nice posts Daikken!!

and Jimmy is that a commish you got at the con this year? if it is i am extremely jealous!! :D

I wish man, I wasn't at the con... didn't get anything from there at all this year. :monkey2

Quick question fellas... does anyone know how difficult this print is to obtain? Any chance someone might be selling it at Celebration V? Ever since I got into JSC prints, Meanie wants this one BADDD.
hughesflyinsolo.jpg

i am going and can check for you, but I highly doubt it. Not even sure Hughes will be going. But... He may be in NYCC so I can check there when I go, but to be honest, when I looked through his prints last year for iLL, I didn't see this one.

I think I can finally post this up without any worries.

Here's my 3 year long awaited commission from JSC!! :) :)

JungleGray.jpg

Amazing. A thing of beauty.

ah, thanks for the info. was hoping he had some new prints out....hardly see anything from him these days in terms of art prints.

:lecture I was thinking the same thing. :lecture

Back