Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Conan films coming from Millennium Films,and NECA have announced they are making figures,busts and statues from both the film and comic books.CROM!

New Conan films coming from Millennium Films,and NECA have announced they are making figures,busts and statues from both the film and comic books.CROM!

Although I'm excited about the PF's, I'm terrified at the notion of another studio handling Conan. They'll bring in another actor & in my opinion, it won't go well without Milius (Who I PARYED would end up directing the original WB film deal recently).

I hope I'm wrong... but only CROM knows now how it will all end up...

*ss*

So the question is are we going to get a PF next year or a Dio??? Or is next year even a strech??? :monkey1

I hope they do a 1/6 Figure, or better Hot Toys does it with the muscle Body.

Yeah, I'm really only interested in 1/6... Conan and Thulsa Doom have been on my wishlist for years!

Thats a good call Alice, Conan is seriously one of my top 5 of all time... such a great movie. And an equally terrible sequel :lol

With Hot Toys "officially" doing Dutch from Pred, I hope that means that they have developed a new larger muscle body, which would be perfect for a Conan.

Back