Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pitu i just saw you on teh Sideshow website?
What the hell?
What were your thoughts on the Conan PF, how was the skin color in your opinion and do you think this will be the only representation or will we be getting another Conan PF down the line (i am personally doubtfull)?

:rotfl:rotfl Papo!! the #1 pic for SDCC 08!!! That thing is Badass!! the Sculpt is perfect!!! i mean!! i cried when i saw it for the first time!! The paint is awesome!!

The only thing was that i would have liked it for there to be more blood like in the movie. I was talking to Heath Hammond(he painted the prototype) and he was telling me the he knew what i was talking about and the it was really hard to paint the blood on the statue! i was like really! my dumbass thought that would be easy! But he had to make it good and easy enough to be replicated hundreds of times so the thing looked amazing anyways!! and the white paint looked like conan had just painted himself!!!

Im in love with this piece!!! so sad i wont own it anytime soon:monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl Papo!! the #1 pic for SDCC 08!!! That thing is Badass!! the Sculpt is perfect!!! i mean!! i cried when i saw it for the first time!! The paint is awesome!!

The only thing was that i would have liked it for there to be more blood like in the movie. I was talking to Heath Hammond(he painted the prototype) and he was telling me the he knew what i was talking about and the it was really hard to paint the blood on the statue! i was like really! my dumbass thought that would be easy! But he had to make it good and easy enough to be replicated hundreds of times so the thing looked amazing anyways!! and the white paint looked like conan had just painted himself!!!

Im in love with this piece!!! so sad i wont own it anytime soon:monkey2

Thanks for the Response Pitu.
You always want more blood:D:D

Not picking this one up??
Im very suprised...
I really dig the exclusive!!!

Thanks for responding to a very dedicated pitunator!:peace

Thanks for the Response Pitu.
You always want more blood:D:D

Not picking this one up??
Im very suprised...
I really dig the exclusive!!!

Thanks for responding to a very dedicated pitunator!:peace

your welcome!! lol I thought i would have the cash for it but dont! and i really want to review the DUTCH figure!! so ill take that for now!! then the Masterpiece!!! :rock

thought Id never see the day AB was posting SS sculpt pics again ... such a joyous occassion... :monkey2

Get used to it! ;)

Here's a couple more quickies, just to silence the myth that he doesn't have nipples (although you have to squint kinda hard to see 'em!).

*p.s. These are old progress images, the boots were revised after this to be more accurate.

C%201.jpg

C%204.jpg

C%208%20copy.jpg

So the secrets out regarding the sculpt then, eh? :confused::lol

More AB sculpts! :monkey5:monkey5:horror:horror:monkey5:monkey5

I have been lurking but that made me join up just to post how awesome it is!

Man I can't believe I stayed up late in hopes that someone would post some pictures tonight. :(:(:(:(

I have read that a few people have recieved it. Either on this board or another and yet no pictures.

Please we need pictures.

And if you do not listen.....Then the Hell with you!!:)

:monkey2:stake:stake:stake:stake
Man I can't believe I stayed up late in hopes that someone would post some pictures tonight. :(:(:(:(

I have read that a few people have recieved it. Either on this board or another and yet no pictures.

Please we need pictures.

Please we need pictures.

Crom.jpg

I hope we get more pics soon as well... I'm salivating over here.

Dig it - I totally love ths statue! It could be a touch bigger, only thing keeping it from being perfect IMO. The paint looks much more flesh toned than the earlier ghost white protos, looks really nice in person - the blood paint is perfect :rock

I even love the exclusive piece, think t looks great on display, though it feels a little cheap & plasticky. It's a sigificant piece in the movie though, so I think it's a good choice for an EX.

pics!

conanpf1.jpg

conanpf3.jpg

conanpf4.jpg

conanpf6.jpg

conanpf7.jpg

conanpf8.jpg

conanpf9.jpg

conanpf10.jpg

conanpf11.jpg

Nice photo's. Not really feeling this statue though. The likeness is off and the hair is too dark. Nice clothing though.

Fantastic looking piece.

The hair is too dark BUT it is closer to the Conan character who Howard describes has having black square cut hair.

The broken Father Sword is nice as well.

Yes! We have some pics and the PF looks awesome. I should be getting mine tomorrow.:banana:banana

Back