Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked my Conan. He's 19 inches at the top of his head. Looks to be around 22 inches or so if you include the sword. Conan is my only Arnie PF, not sure how they all compare when displayed side by side. Their measurements are close overall though. The latest Terminator PF was about 23 inches tall.

I wonder if Sideshow will ever dip their toe into the Running Man pool?

Perhaps...Sideshow seem to show Arnold a lot of love. I seem to recall rumors of another Conan the Barbian pf. Possibly him seated on a throne? Maybe just my wishfull thinking.

Why doesn't Crom ever listen to me???

Its finally in! Can't believe they used fedex for the ebay global seller shipping program, cheap and fast, love it!
Finally my last Arnold grail is in. Pretty stoked, my top 4 arnie movies and I have a statue from all of 'em.

T1
T2
Predator
Conan

20130531_091133_zpsbfdfed6c.jpg

20130531_091047_zps6523edd8.jpg

I should also say congrats for getting this awesome statue!!

Well... Nealy 3 years later and I finally got the ***** up to give it a shot. Finally found a hand (HT Avatar) that was the right scale and that gave me the push to finally add the pea soup and a bit of blood on the railing.

I sculpted a stump onto the hand and then gave it all the human/pea soup I thought it could handle :lol

conana_zpsd045c8b0.jpg

conanb_zps4c473c46.jpg

conanc_zpsb25da8ad.jpg

conand_zps1d5f17ae.jpg

You have giant sized nards to be painting your base. But it turned out great!!! I would like a soup head there instead though. But the hand is nice!

How does this one stack up in terms of height to the other Arnie pf's? It looks a bit on the shorter side in some of the pictures I've seen.

The Conan PF is a little smaller then 1/4.

If you compare the size of his arms to the Indy TOD PF there is not enough difference. Conan seems more 1/5 scale to me but I could be wrong. Part of the issue is that he is on a shorter base and his leg is bent.

But he looks great!!!!!

Here is a photo of him with some other PFs. I put him up on another base to help even out the height.

Thanks for the pic and info. I hope they do make a King Conan sitting upon his throne...But that is another story.

Thanks for the feedback everyone :duff I'm glad the general concensus was not that the statue was now ruined beyond repair :lol

You have giant sized nards to be painting your base. But it turned out great!!! I would like a soup head there instead though. But the hand is nice!

Thanks, that's why it took 3 years to do it :lol And I agree; a head would be pretty cool. But maybe a bit too big for the area and I'd probably have to destroy an entire statue to make that happen :lol

The Conan PF is a little smaller then 1/4.

If you compare the size of his arms to the Indy TOD PF there is not enough difference. Conan seems more 1/5 scale to me but I could be wrong. Part of the issue is that he is on a shorter base and his leg is bent.

But he looks great!!!!!

Here is a photo of him with some other PFs. I put him up on another base to help even out the height.

Thanks for the replies everybody and thanks to Jaws for the lineup photo. Good range of 1/4 scales in there for sure.

Conan is definitely a little too small.

I don't think he's 1/5 ....1.5 1/2 maybe ... :)

Its definitely not enough of an issue to dampen enthusiasm for the piece and the huge base and imposing choice of pose/scene more than make up for it.

The scale being a bit off made finding a hand for the soup pretty difficult. I tried out quite a few things before the Avatar hand... which being an 18" tall figure comes in close to a 1/4 scale piece :lol

But at least compared to other PF's I've owned Conan is noticeably smaller. Somewhere in this thread is a comparison next to the Leonidas and Conan is dwarfed.

Got my custom painted Conan PF back from Galactiboy today and took some photos. He did a really great job making the warpaint look like it was naturally brushed on, and his skin has an ashy/dirty look to it too which is a nice touch. The blood splatter is awesome as is the Human PEA SOUP!

2yrm.jpg

neag.jpg

30ss.jpg

wqxe.jpg

btzk.jpg

vqag.jpg

kchv.jpg

w5rb.jpg

cm0f.jpg

fi5m.jpg

Back