Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put in a best offer and just won the exclusive for $500 plus $45 global ebay shipping to australia. Can't find any listing for this piece on ebay besides the one I got. :( Hope the going rate is not much lower?

I have seen it go for more and I have seen it go for a little less. I feel you got a good deal on this great piece.

The going rates I've seen were much higher for the EX especially. There's a reason there's not many on Ebay (people are keeping him).

:exactly: I am never selling mine. He is the oldest piece now in my collection and he is not going anywhere. A true classic :)

Whew! Glad I paid a decent price for him. :yess: Thanks for the info Gates!

$500 is a good price.
Its quite old but still an absolutely stunning piece. Not many people put their Conan on ebay.

I'm selling off a ton of stuff at the moment but Conan (and ToD Indy) are 2 statues that I won't consider putting up for sale!

$500 is a good price.
Its quite old but still an absolutely stunning piece. Not many people put their Conan on ebay.

I'm selling off a ton of stuff at the moment but Conan (and ToD Indy) are 2 statues that I won't consider putting up for sale!

Excellent choice of Statues to keep. My TOD Indy will forever remain in my collection. I can only see selling it if they come out with an Indy PF that is even better. But the paint apps on mine are perfect and it looks just like Ford.

Its finally in! Can't believe they used fedex for the ebay global seller shipping program, cheap and fast, love it!
Finally my last Arnold grail is in. Pretty stoked, my top 4 arnie movies and I have a statue from all of 'em.

T1
T2
Predator
Conan

20130531_091133_zpsbfdfed6c.jpg

20130531_091047_zps6523edd8.jpg

I sold the one i had but can't remember what i sold it for. For awhile sideshow had the exclusive one on sale and it stayed there for sometime back then. That's the reason why i bought it and did make good selling him but i do miss having him.

I think maybe a bit of pea soup the stairs... and maybe some blood spatter on the railing would be cool. I'll see if I ever get up the ***** to give it a shot :lol

The NECA version had some of the soup... but I think as is the base is just too clean in comparison to the mayhem that was going down during the temple scene :lol

Well... Nealy 3 years later and I finally got the ***** up to give it a shot. Finally found a hand (HT Avatar) that was the right scale and that gave me the push to finally add the pea soup and a bit of blood on the railing.

I sculpted a stump onto the hand and then gave it all the human/pea soup I thought it could handle :lol

conana_zpsd045c8b0.jpg

conanb_zps4c473c46.jpg

conanc_zpsb25da8ad.jpg

conand_zps1d5f17ae.jpg

Well... Nealy 3 years later and I finally got the ***** up to give it a shot. Finally found a hand (HT Avatar) that was the right scale and that gave me the push to finally add the pea soup and a bit of blood on the railing.

I sculpted a stump onto the hand and then gave it all the human/pea soup I thought it could handle :lol

conana_zpsd045c8b0.jpg

conanb_zps4c473c46.jpg

conanc_zpsb25da8ad.jpg

conand_zps1d5f17ae.jpg

Wow good job buddy!

Looks very cool, job well done. I have the EX and like many others I will never part with mine. Awesome piece from Sideshow...still a personal favorite in my collection.

I'm going to get this PF one day. I passed on it back in my anti-PF/fabric days. But I still want a Conan and Valeria statue from that poster image.

How does this one stack up in terms of height to the other Arnie pf's? It looks a bit on the shorter side in some of the pictures I've seen.

Conan is the same overall height as the Terminator T-800 PF, 19 inches. He's also comparable to the 20.5 inches of the Predator/Dutch PF. I'm not too sure about other Arnie PF's.

Trust me though, if you like the Arnie Conan at all...you will not be disappointed by this PF, he's a classic in my book.:winner

How does this one stack up in terms of height to the other Arnie pf's? It looks a bit on the shorter side in some of the pictures I've seen.

I think the Conan pf is very comparable in height to the Dutch pf...but then again he is in a bit of a crouched posed. All off my Arnie pf's except Conan are still boxed up from a recent move. But if memory serves correct both the T-1 and T-2 pf's are taller in comparison.

Sorry I couldn't give you more precise info.

Conan is the same overall height as the Terminator T-800 PF, 19 inches. He's also comparable to the 20.5 inches of the Predator/Dutch PF. I'm not too sure about other Arnie PF's.

Trust me though, if you like the Arnie Conan at all...you will not be disappointed by this PF, he's a classic in my book.:winner

Hi Batstat...looks like you hit the submit post button mere seconds before I did.
Perhaps my memory is not what is used to be be...sorry V8.

Definately agree that the Conan pf is a winner! One of my all time fave movies.

Hi Batstat...looks like you hit the submit post button mere seconds before I did.
Perhaps my memory is not what is used to be be...sorry V8.

Definately agree that the Conan pf is a winner! One of my all time fave movies.

I just checked my Conan. He's 19 inches at the top of his head. Looks to be around 22 inches or so if you include the sword. Conan is my only Arnie PF, not sure how they all compare when displayed side by side. Their measurements are close overall though. The latest Terminator PF was about 23 inches tall.

I wonder if Sideshow will ever dip their toe into the Running Man pool?

Back