Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talked to someone at ssc's customer service and they told me they were gonna start charging credit cards between tomorrow Friday and Tuesday of next week so we should be getting Conan shortly.

as soon as i get mine, i'll try to take some pics. you live in thornhill! my parents live there, and I was there for 20 years before moving to the states.

talked to someone at ssc's customer service and they told me they were gonna start charging credit cards between tomorrow Friday and Tuesday of next week so we should be getting Conan shortly.

Does this mean they won't ship until Tuesday of next week?

I had to cancel mine, but would still lov to get him.

just looked at SS's order page and noticed that the Excl is back up for sale now.
Im really surprised there is not a Low Quantity meter. I guess they have over 100pcs available again. wow ... :monkey1

I can't believe how much steam this ran out of since it was announced 10 months ago. I don't think it helps that the T-800 JUST shipped.

I'm still really excited. I hope it looks good.

I can't believe how much steam this ran out of since it was announced 10 months ago. I don't think it helps that the T-800 JUST shipped.

I'm still really excited. I hope it looks good.

yah, i really hope they nail it. it's my favorite look conan sported and my favorite scene (other than the end w/ doom).

Last edited:
just received notice that Sideshow is going to begin processing these today. No bill yet though. I'm sure shipping will be high.

i think a really nice Diorama for Conan would be from The Destroyer when he fights the wizard in the ice palace, i mean the room with the mirrors all around and he is fighting the wizard as a gorilla looking thing with the red cape.

That would be a cool dio, but honestly would not buy anything from Destroyer. As far as I'm concerned there was only one Conan movie.

That would be a cool dio, but honestly would not buy anything from Destroyer. As far as I'm concerned there was only one Conan movie.

I agree with you there.Barbarian was the best but, there was some cool scenes in Destroyer just the first seemed more graphic and better story, i loved when he choped the head off the big snake at the bottom of the pit..it actually looks real and if it were done CG then it would had looked way worse.

I love the sound when he chops at the snakes head twice..waathoop! waathoop! hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcN_CAiUim0

Last edited:
Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Conan Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #72071) on May 14th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:

Back