Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I ever want right here. :drool

222542_121621601328751_1146210066_n.jpg

Re: Armysoldier74b's "God of Guitar by Serang"

197309_156430194514558_815640504_n.jpg

17697_156446601179584_2030088965_n.jpg

Bad weather here in Naples. Good time to relax at home and snap some pics, fully customized by Serang​

Last edited:
Hey man, where did you get those Ghostbusters figures??!! I have all 4 of the 1/6 scale figures from Matty Collector but yours look SO much more accurate!!

Hey man, where did you get those Ghostbusters figures??!! I have all 4 of the 1/6 scale figures from Matty Collector but yours look SO much more accurate!!

The heads are from Spencer, some TT bodies, and the rest is from the matty collector. Painted, weathered, customized from Elvis1976.

Glad you like :)

Cool update friend ;)

Thanks man :)

Looking forward to the new setup. Your pics are always so nice. Your old setup was always so clean and the figs were displayed beautifully.

...... Motivation........

Bring on the pics, LOL.

Looking forward to the new setup. Your pics are always so nice. Your old setup was always so clean and the figs were displayed beautifully.

...... Motivation........

Bring on the pics, LOL.

Still have to get the room just right.

I also tried snapping some photos of my Ghostbusters and Anton and I ran into a problem I had before with my Nikon.

The metal receptors where the SD card goes needs to be pushed down or else it reads the SD card as being write protected :gah:

Thought I broke it the first time, but I eventually fixed it. Now I have to get it to work again before I post any new photos

Back