Armysoldier74b's "Executive Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armysoldier74b

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whats going on everybody.

I have a new display cabinet and I am very happy with it

I will be re-arranging it many times until I have it the way I want it. Even after then I will still be re-arranging I am sure.

10676175_372632999560942_5447584730582393543_n.jpg

10348178_371689582988617_3067011833096065073_n.jpg

1614551_372630839561158_7435132572936569216_o.jpg

1276035_289483957875847_1908903138_o.jpg

screenshot171_zps107a9fb4.jpg~original

Last edited:
Re: Armysoldier74b's "Secret Room"

Great Setup and Collection and Pic's, Very Very Nice; Soldier, Welcome to the Show and your Wife is a Keeper

Pretty cool room and collection. Clean and warm evironment.

Finally:clap

Awesome collection mate, and I know it's soon to get 8X better! Serangs Captain Miller looks like it walked straight out of the movie. His work is amazing:thud:

Are you thinking about picking up his Beethoven when it goes up for order?

Thanks man more pictures to come but I am done for today.

I think I will have to pass. Too many customs on the way and I have to have the carpenter come back and convert the cabinets into display cabinets just to be able to keep my "Secret Room" from getting cluttered.

Beethoven is going to be epic but I think I will save up for his Prince and/or Bob Marley.

Yeah, fair enough, especially if your not much of a classical music enthusiast. I'm just worried about the price, and the onslaught of different customs coming out from every direction:lol But I will try and snag the Maestro version. So much passion and power in that headsculpt....It's jaw-dropping

You might have better luck buying his Head and Clothing set. Would come out cheaper.

Yeah, problem is though I'm waiting on the finalisation of a sale, which could take up to two weeks. But we'll see what happens:dunno

It's nice and cool down here in Queensland at the moment, what's the weather like in Italy?

Congrats on two of rainmans best custom pieces right there my friend :clap Awesome Collection and SET-UP ~

Beautiful setup Steve! Love the room! Wish all us collectors had a secret room of our own! The wifes a doll for setting you up! Cant wait to see them Gb's displayed in all their magnificent glory! :hi5:

Great collection, man! You're right in that there really is no perfect time to start your thread, as the collection is always evolving :lol And congrats on the ghost busters, yours are the most impressive bunch I have seen thus far. I've always wanted to tackle them, but its just such a daunting project! I look forward to following your collection, you have great taste :duff

Great collection, man! You're right in that there really is no perfect time to start your thread, as the collection is always evolving :lol And congrats on the ghost busters, yours are the most impressive bunch I have seen thus far. I've always wanted to tackle them, but its just such a daunting project! I look forward to following your collection, you have great taste :duff

Wow all this love makes me wish I had started my thread sooner :lol

Your right about the GB being such a daunting task and thats why I left it up to the master of customizing Elvis1976. I can't wait until he finishes Sloth too :panic:

Your taste isn't so bad either you know :wink1: :lecture.

Great collection! And congrats on the GB set, all the little details Seb put into them really make that set shine.

Back