Arms Plaques Completed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TolkienCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Arms of Aragorn arrived today, so now I have a full set :D:banana:joy

It's taken a while, but was worth it :google:google I really like all of them, and would recommend any of 'em to anyone who's considering buying.

TC :joy

TolkienCollector said:

It's taken a while, but was worth it :google:google I really like all of them, and would recommend any of 'em to anyone who's considering buying.

I'm sure it look's great! Can we see??

:rolleyes:

TolkienCollector said:

Great and congrats! I'd love to get them, but where to put them.... where??

I have 33 statues and 9 enviros on display now (only SSW, besides other stuff) and my girlfriend is about to get really worried...

Congrats!! I know what you mean, I completed my arms set last week with the arrival of Arms of the Hobbits. Don't know why but I always put off picking it up before.

TolkienCollector said:

Congrats TC.... They truly are amazing pieces, especially when you have all nine lined up.:banana :banana :banana
Enjoy

Shell
x :D

Congratulations! These are great! The hardest for me to get was Legolas, Collection One. Actually, the hardest was Legolas, Collection Two...

I've always liked these...I put them behind statues as backgrounds.
Congrats.......

goliath said:
Great and congrats! I'd love to get them, but where to put them.... where??

I have 33 statues and 9 enviros on display now (only SSW, besides other stuff) and my girlfriend is about to get really worried...

congrats TC, great feeling isnt it? :)

these weapon sets are actually made to be able to hang on the wall as plaques. althought there are a number of them which have been found to be missing the 'hole' behind thus making it unable to display as a plaque as an option..

Congrat TC. It's always good to see that someone has completed a line. And yet a bit sad as well. The questing is ended and the anticipation is no more. :(
BUT!

That gives your more time to tackle the other lines :banana

congrats!! they are great to display solo or as a group or with the other weta statues and busts! just need one more and i'll have all 9. the elusive-moria orcs weapons.

TolkienCollector said:

I wonder if you have the medallions, which are relatively small too and can be hang on the wall...but some of them are rather hard to find and unlike the Big guys ( Balrog, CT, MOA, MOS etc..), they are quite hard to find....not that they are not valuable, but somehow for the past 5 months or so, no one is selling No. 11 and No. 16 anymore...

No pics I'm afraid, all boxed up until I can get a room sorted :banghead :banghead

I don't have any of the medallions. When they were first offered, I thought very hard, but couldn't convince myself. It's a shame because that meant I also didn't get the WK bust when the line was cancelled :rolleyes:

Every now & again, I consider getting a few. Problem is, that like the plaques, I'd start out wiv one................ then another........... then :google:google

Must resist lol

Thanx fer all yr kind comments peeps :joy

TC :D

TolkienCollector said:
No pics I'm afraid, all boxed up until I can get a room sorted :banghead :banghead

I don't have any of the medallions. When they were first offered, I thought very hard, but couldn't convince myself. It's a shame because that meant I also didn't get the WK bust when the line was cancelled :rolleyes:

Are you talking about the WK crown or bust??

TolkienCollector said:
Every now & again, I consider getting a few. Problem is, that like the plaques, I'd start out wiv one................ then another........... then :google:google

Must resist lol

As the saying goes..."Though they are some... who Resisted! But the Power of Ring cannot be easily undone...":horror

WK Crown is the one that was given away to those who signed up for the medallion program. ES500. Although I figure there must have been much fewer medallion program subscribers than that. I know SS has used them for giveaways and there seems to have been a large quantity that came directly from NZ a one point.

Back