Arkham Knight Harley Quinn 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys! Yes, I'm very happy with her. She's turning out to be quite fun to photograph. I ended up using an Amanda Seyfried bootleg sculpt, one of several. Here's the version I used:

HeadCandidate_01.jpg

Thanks, guys! Yes, I'm very happy with her. She's turning out to be quite fun to photograph. I ended up using an Amanda Seyfried bootleg sculpt, one of several. Here's the version I used:

View attachment 391652
It was a good choice.

Did you tailor the outfit yourself?

I'm doing my own Harley custom, but I'm making just the classic outfit and probably the roller derby look for now. It's a lot of work [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yeah, that sculpt works pretty well and is about 75% accurate to her in-game model. I ended up "tailoring" half of the outfit myself (I put that in quotes as I'm more of a craftsman and modeler than any sort of a tailor ;)

I started with a couple of the bootleg outfits and went to town from there. Awesome that you're making your own outfit from scratch! Looking forward to seeing your work...

This looks pretty good there’s a few things I’d change to make it more in game accurate but overall this is better that what any company has put out . The face looks great and matches her in game appearance really well . Hair looks great maybe wouldve certain parts longer but it’s great . The boots and the leggings are a 10/10 in game accuracy and the gun as well . Overall really great and I totally want to get a 1/6 harley figure like this so great amazing work !

This looks pretty good there’s a few things I’d change to make it more in game accurate but overall this is better that what any company has put out . The face looks great and matches her in game appearance really well . Hair looks great maybe wouldve certain parts longer but it’s great . The boots and the leggings are a 10/10 in game accuracy and the gun as well . Overall really great and I totally want to get a 1/6 harley figure like this so great amazing work !

Thank you, my friend! Just let me know if there’s anything I can help you with. The kit bash is all out there, but it just takes a lot of time and some thinking outside the box to put it all together. The pants and gun were the two most involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome and how did you get the head done and where did you get the pants from ?

I had Mike (aka Hydeous) repaint the face and Shane Poole do the hair. Both of those guys are true gentlemen and artists. The pants were originally CY Girl black faux leather leggings. I had to repaint them using Angelus acrylics (lots of thin coats). Then I had to hand glue all of those little studs and make my own diamond patches for the upper thighs.

Ok can you send me a message please with details and how much that would coast I’m curious

How were you able to do the body swap with the crazy harley outfit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How were you able to do the body swap with the crazy harley outfit

Very carefully! ;) Actually, the shirt fits fine, but the corset needs to be adjusted out quite a bit. Does not look too bad, though with some modifications.

So you were able to do a body swap removing the whole outfit without sewing or cutting? I am looking to swap my body too. Thanks for clarifying

You nailed it for sure. Are you satisfied with how it came out?

For the most part, yes. If I were to do her all over again, I’d improve upon some of my mods, like the sleeves and the boots. I also would have given the sculpt a nose job to make her a bit more in-game accurate [emoji1303][emoji482]

Back