Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I'm tempted by the statue even though I wouldn't rank Red Hood among my favorite Batman characters. It's just a cool design in a series where I'm generally not that fond of the costumes.

I actually did a nice haul from my comics shop this past Monday and the arkham knight statue was waiting for me as well. They get in whatever I need and I just pick it up whenever I stop in. He comes with an alternate redhood head and armor that attach via magnets.

I actually did a nice haul from my comics shop this past Monday and the arkham knight statue was waiting for me as well. They get in whatever I need and I just pick it up whenever I stop in. He comes with an alternate redhood head and armor that attach via magnets.

That's awesome, I can't wait for mine. Could you take a pic, I'd love to check it out.

No way - I'd love to see a pic thats a major selling point they failed to show

I offloaded my entire statue and figure collection a couple of years back and turned them into key comics... Which was awesome but this is one piece I miss and, TBH, have been completely amazed at the price she is now commanding. (In the range of $500 AUD)

She is an amazing piece, but not worth $500 AUD - so I'll just have to admire from afar.

18rd1purliar6[1].jpgb.jpg

Thanks for the upload thats a game changer for sure. Will definitely look into pickin this up I couldn't find any info online ... wonder how this went unannounced

I just want to see a few more pieces in this line. At the very least I'd love to see an Arkham Deathstroke, Two Face, Ra's, and Scarecrow. I'd be thrilled to display them with the Arkham pieces I already have in my collection.

The Red Hood parts look fantastic, I can't believe they didn't advertise this at all with this statue. I can't wait to have mine in hand next week.

I have to admit, I love this B&W version. It was the only piece from the line I didn't get, since I got the color variant. So glad I changed my mind! Oh, and yeah, the non broken cape kinda helps :)

24219909585_7fdf87db20_b.jpg

So they all come with the RH variant ? I only saw one seller promote it as limited edition with swapable heads .

Oh hows the paint job anything sloppy ?

I believe they all have the switch out parts. I bought two because I wanted to display both the Red Hood and Arkham Knight. The paint apps are both very very good. I think the piece is a home run for sure

Back