Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine but the cape is broken so I have to return it but here's a few pics I snapped.
Picture034_zps6cb7286e.jpg

Picture031_zps9b5c3968.jpg

Here's quite a lot larger than the others, I think because hes actually standing up straight unlike the other Batman. Anyway, he's really cool. I'm digging this one a lot more than the other. The pose is epic!

Just got my armored Batman in today and it also has a broken cape right in the same place, now I gotta send it back :(

DC really needs to hire better package designers....

OK you guys, quit showing me all this beautiful stuff I feel like I need to have!! I love this Batman, he looks wonderful. I really want him and I am sorry he is showing up broken for you guys. :(

CANT WAIT FOR FREEZE!!

Hey there,

I am new to the forums but have followed them for quite some time. I own every statue from this line including the new armored batman. Mine arrived completely intact and the detail is amazing. If someone would tell me how to upload pics, I would be more then happy to.

Hey there,

I am new to the forums but have followed them for quite some time. I own every statue from this line including the new armored batman. Mine arrived completely intact and the detail is amazing. If someone would tell me how to upload pics, I would be more then happy to.

The easiest way is to join photobucket.com you can get a free account and then just upload your pictures there, they will then give you a link you can copy and you just paste the link in your messages here.

He is in a separate display case with catwoman and armored batman. I took a photo but forgot to upload it. it has now been uploaded.:)

SimonTrent, to make it really easy go to your photobucket account and on the right side of the web page click on your name, then click USER SETTINGS, then click on the ALBUM tab and then finally put a check mark under EASY LINKING MODE

Now when you go to your library of pictures it will have the links under the pictures, just click on IMG CODE link and right click it to copy, then you just paste that right into your message here and your pictures will show up .

Thanks, you guys have been a huge help. Just followed your instructions and lets hope the pic shows up.

Last edited:
I love BigBadToyStore.com their customer service is awesome, sent email got a return UPS label the next day... Should have a replacement soon... I just hope it arrives without a broken cape... She said that a lot of their customers have been having this issue.

That's great to hear you will have a replacement on the way. Do you own any others in the line? And to Ramatuelle, yes he certainly is. My top three in this line are now : Harley Quinn, Armored Batman, and Catwoman.

This armored Bats looks cool but I still love the 1st one more. I didn't really even bother playing the game in his AA armored costume and just like the look of his AC costume more. Congrats to the peeps that picked him up though. He does look good. Too bad about all of the broken capes. DCC's QC is just terrible.

Back