Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxiously awaiting a Deathstroke one:impatient:

OMG YES! It's well past time that DCC actually puts out a Deathstroke statue. I love the AO costume and hope it gets fast tracked. I'd love for it to be the 1st AO release in this line.

For anyone who wants to see a pic of the AC Mr Freeze, hop over to Statue Forum. They have a digital pic (exactly like when DDC previewed AC Catwoman) posted there. I'm not all that versed with posting pics so if someone would be kind enough to copy and post it here that'd be great. This way anyone who wants to check out Mr Freeze can do it here. I have to say, it's a phenomenal looking statue from the digital art I've seen.

For anyone who wants to see a pic of the AC Mr Freeze, hop over to Statue Forum. They have a digital pic (exactly like when DDC previewed AC Catwoman) posted there. I'm not all that versed with posting pics so if someone would be kind enough to copy and post it here that'd be great. This way anyone who wants to check out Mr Freeze can do it here. I have to say, it's a phenomenal looking statue from the digital art I've seen.

You mean this?

BMAC_MrFreezeStatue.jpg

I'd almost get this as a Mr. Freeze statue without collecting the other Arkham lines. Rarely do we see any decent alternate characters in the Batmanverse.

I'd almost get this as a Mr. Freeze statue without collecting the other Arkham lines. Rarely do we see any decent alternate characters in the Batmanverse.

Very true. The thing is, I love almost all of the Arkham costumes as much or more (in some cases) than the original ones. Freeze is a case where I like his Arkham version more. Deadshot is the only case where I like it less (a simple ski jacket just won't work for Floyd). The AO Deathstroke is a case where I like both costumes equally. I agree that this is a great looking Freeze statue. If you don't mind the size, it can definitely be a great stand alone piece.

Seeing it in those colors kinda reminds of the Mr Freeze from Batman and Robin movie.

Seeing it in those colors kinda reminds of the Mr Freeze from Batman and Robin movie.

Really? This doesn't remind me of Arnold in any way. The only color in this piece is the blue we see. The rest of it is in black and white tones. I'm really excited about the piece. It'll be the first Mr. Freeze statue in my collection and I love the way it looks. I have Bats, Harley, Joker, and Catwoman in this line. Mr Freeze will fit in perfectly. I hope we get Two-Face next if they are sticking to the AC game. I'm still hoping we see a few characters from Arkham Origins pop up in this line. Deathstroke is at the top of my list if they start to release AO pieces.

Back