Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great to hear you will have a replacement on the way. Do you own any others in the line? And to Ramatuelle, yes he certainly is. My top three in this line are now : Harley Quinn, Armored Batman, and Catwoman.

Yep have all of them so far....

Arkham05.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a broken armored batman off of ebay for about half price, what can I say but :blissy

The cape will be an easy fix, hel-LO Apoxie Sculpt. Win!

EDIT: Hey Dan, Mr Freeze is not gonna fit on that shelf. I think Nightwing might be in trouble. :cool:

Just got a broken armored batman off of ebay for about half price, what can I say but :blissy

EDIT: Hey Dan, Mr Freeze is not gonna fit on that shelf. I think Nightwing might be in trouble. :cool:

My entertainment room is going to be remodeled in a few months, popping out the room 6 feet, replacing the tile with wood floor and having custom made cabinets for my entire collection, shelves should be like 3' wide and 2' deep so one shelf should be able to display all my Arkham statues plus several more if they continue the line :) I plan on running the shelves right up to the 9' ceiling..... I also need these cabinets for Optimus and Megatron when they come in, Bestas just don't cut it anymore :)

My entertainment room is going to be remodeled in a few months, popping out the room 6 feet, replacing the tile with wood floor and having custom made cabinets for my entire collection, shelves should be like 3' wide and 2' deep so one shelf should be able to display all my Arkham statues plus several more if they continue the line :) I plan on running the shelves right up to the 9' ceiling..... I also need these cabinets for Optimus and Megatron when they come in, Bestas just don't cut it anymore :)

That sounds awesome, gratz! The only thing about room redos is having to pack up everything IN the room and etc etc etc. I hate moving, even "moving" just one room.

Yep, stack the shelves right on up to the ceiling. Only drawback is having to get out the stepladder, but oh well. When you have a lot of stuff, its First World Problems. Which we are lucky to have!

I wonder if this line is getting another Joker. I need one, but I don't like the first one so Im kind of stuck.

I'm 6'4 so it's not that big of an issue to get to that top shelf, I figure I'll put all my sexy statues up their like Red Sonja so my GF (who's 5'2) can't reach them to put clothes on them :)

I wonder how they will do the green splash on her.... looks good

Yeah, the paint apps on this should be interesting. Can't wait to see it all painted up. The sculpt does look nice. I'll decide after I see finished pics if she'll be added to the collection.

Just saw the character trophy of her in this pose. No vine, but looks great. Can't wait to see how she turns out, and add her to my collection.

I got a broken arkham city batman on ebay also awhile back. Dont have much time in my hands but Ive been slowly been working on it.
Here it is before I started work on it:
4423a7b1-4c68-46d0-a425-c179ede57d7d.jpg

5368f54c-1d61-4e84-8f35-4b093aaa73ce.jpg

And this after working on it for a bit:

f7c3546c-4c50-4a99-80e7-9afd9176cbd8.jpg

6f9d8e72-26a0-4ea8-9c88-1d79ae03a5b5.jpg

Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy

View attachment 110136

OOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooo! I want to see her painted up..... we need an Ivy!

Armored Batman fix, first report:

Armored Batman is indeed a beautiful piece. Museum pose, but admirably done; his weight is gracefully distributed and he still looks pretty dynamic.

PROBLEMS!: It looks like this is a problem the first Batman shares, looking at Roc's pix: We have this beautifully sculpted cape with NO SUPPORT POINTS, the cape is expected to support its full weight by itself - and these capes are not lightweight.

The Armored capes are really pretty and the paint has this nice satiny sheen. However the stability of this cape would be greatly improved by having half of it hanging down and touching the base - for added support - and the other half belling in the wind. That would work. But the whole cape is belling in the wind, and this makes for an extraordinarily fragile piece.

the two-part epoxy is drying now on mine, I will reinforce this with some unseen Apoxie Sculpt tomorrow. But seriously, these capes need some rethinking.

I can't decide which colors id prefer more on her. Having the vines sculpted running along her body painted green would look nice, but at the same time I think the statue would pop more if the color scheme was along the lines of a red/orange. They could easily get away with painting her hair, nails, lips, and arkham jacket this color. And to dan350zr, very nice display. which is your personal favorite out of the released bunch?

And to dan350zr, very nice display. which is your personal favorite out of the released bunch?

Harley of course :)

QC wise there all done pretty nicely, but Harley, Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, Batman and then Nightwing... Although the new Armored Batman will probably be my new favorite but I had to send him back to due to a broken cape. Mr. Freeze will also probably be at the top also when he comes out...

That said I have no regrets buying any of them, This is a really cool line IMO....

Haha of course. I believe her colors just completely compliment the statue the best. The color doesn't feel forced in the least on her. And I feel the same way about the soon to be released Mr. Freeze. I think my next top three reveals for this line would have to be: arkham asylum scarecrow (would love to see a new color and have them incorporate the yellow of his eyes and tubes on his syringe glove), two face (we already have seen the official promo art of him), and if they delve into arkham origins, deathstroke ( another new color with all of the orange armour they could do.)

Back