Statue Arkaham City Catwoman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

GameStop Full-Color Exclusive!

"This full color variant of the SOLD OUT statue is limited to only 1000 hand numbered pieces and is exclusive to GameStop."

101291b.jpg

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/batman-arkham-city-catwoman-statue-gamestop-full-color-exclusive/115010

Yeah I was just gonna post that, :lol

DAMN GAMESTOP! they dont accept any international orders for this, now I can't get, I HATE IT!!!!! You'd think they would sell this on their Irish/UK site too :mad: :computer

Yeah I was just gonna post that, :lol

DAMN GAMESTOP! they dont accept any international orders for this, now I can't get, I HATE IT!!!!! You'd think they would sell this on their Irish/UK site too :mad: :computer

Sorry to hear that. :(

Maybe you could use one of those international ordering sites, where they buy the item for you and then ship it out to you. I've used one for Japan and it was fairly priced.

Gamestop is kinda exaggerating on the "SOLD OUT" status. The original version is still available at BBTS, WBShop, TFAW, Amazon.......shall I continue?

When they say "sold out", I think they're talking about Diamond Comic Distributors, not the stores that still have the original statue in stock.

It's just a tricky way to get people to jump on the new one.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Maybe you could use one of those international ordering sites, where they buy the item for you and then ship it out to you. I've used one for Japan and it was fairly priced.

When they say "sold out", I think they're talking about Diamond Comic Distributors, not the stores that still have the original statue in stock.

It's just a tricky way to get people to jump on the new one.

well they wont accept my Paypal or my card as payment, because they are linked to an International address.
I'll have to wait for it to hit eBay

The full-colored variant ES has been reduced to 500... and it looks like she's currently sold out.

Batman Arkham City Catwoman Statue - GameStop Full-Color Exclusive for Collectibles | GameStop

I was charged yesterday, so it looks like she's on schedule!

Congrats. I'm sticking to the B&W pieces. My entire Arkham collection is in the grey scale format. One or 2 pieces being in full color would only make the collection look off to me. To be honest, Harley was the only piece I would have considered buying in full color. I think she turned out great in full color. However, I have her in B&W and just feel that the piece fits my collection better.

Back