Statue Arkaham City Catwoman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My catwoman showed up today. She's super light and I'm a little worried that she may fall over but overall I think she came out pretty good.

catwoman01.jpg
catwoman02.jpg

catwoman03.jpg

catwoman04.jpg

catwoman05.jpg

catwoman06.jpg

catwoman08.jpg

catwoman09.jpg

Great pics Modus! Yeah, she is pretty light. Especially when compared to AC Bats. I just love all the curves on this piece. Selina is looking mighty alrighty!

turned out great!!!!! I still like Harley better but this is still great. I was going to get into this line but was disappointed with Nightwing in hand and how Batman turned out. So I sold off Harley, Joker and Nightwing... Congrats to those that that got this nice statue!

turned out great!!!!! I still like Harley better but this is still great. I was going to get into this line but was disappointed with Nightwing in hand and how Batman turned out. So I sold off Harley, Joker and Nightwing... Congrats to those that that got this nice statue!

Yeah, Harley and Selina both turned out fantastic. However, the paint apps on Selina look very good on every piece we have seen so far. She seems to be consistently well done. Much more so than any other character in the line. So far, I have every character but Riddler and Nightwing. I'm hoping for Mr. Freeze or Two-Face next.

I'd like to ask a stupid question: are these statues you guys are showing, a special edition or do they ALL have the goggles down over the eyes? I know the prototype showed her with the goggles up/face showing. But all the in-hand pix are showing goggles down.

I actually like the goggles down better, because they'd just screw up the eyeshadow anyways, like they did with Arkham Harley. I've just ordered this and I am curious as to what I will actually get.

I notice Arkham Harley is now commanding a very good secondary market price, wanted to pick up CW to go with her before prices on her got stupid, too.

Looking good! I have all of them except for Riddler and Nightwing. Not a fan of the Riddler and I didn't care for the way Nightwing tuned out. Your pieces look great together. The ladies look fantastic up front with Bats.

Hey Thanks, I just really dig the whole monochrome with a splash of paint look.... Even though I'm on the fence about Nightwing I went ahead and ordered him, I think this will be a line of statues I want to complete.

Hey Thanks, I just really dig the whole monochrome with a splash of paint look.... Even though I'm on the fence about Nightwing I went ahead and ordered him, I think this will be a line of statues I want to complete.

Nothing wrong with completing the line. For me, I'm extremely tight for space (I collect from DCC, Koto, Bowen, and SSC). So, I have to really like a character and love the way a piece turns out to pick it up. That's the main reason I passed on Riddler and Nightwing. I actually forgot about the armored AC Bats getting released. I passed on that piece as well because I have the 1st AC Bats and I'm all good with that one. Harley in her nurse outfit won't make the cut either. I can't have duplicates in the same line and I really love her AC costume and the statue. Mr. Freeze though will certainly be added to my collection. The concept art on that piece looks amazing. I'm hoping Two-Face is next.

Got Catwoman today and ugh, she is just DISGUSTINGLY GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful statue! How come we cant get a PF like this, I would preorder on day #1! Whoever is sculpting this line has a really good grasp of pose and anatomy, creating a beautiful, fluid line from head to foot.

CW has the shaded skin like Harley does, I wish her face was a bit brighter but I will probably leave her like she is. These statues are pretty well-painted for mass-market stuff and I am definitely going to pick up Armored Batman.... I wonder if they are going to do another Joker? The one in the line now is ok, but I'd really prefer something else.

Mr Freeze may be joining the lineup as well. I am not a huge Freeze fan, but that statue is just that level of gorgeous. Wow.

I just received mine today and she does look very good. But I'll be honest the paint app on mine could be better. I seem to have quite a few areas with some grey paint that shouldn't be there. It isn't bad, but it isn't perfect. The sculpt is absolutely fantastic. Overall I do really like the piece but I'm not quite sure its worth the $100 I spent on it. I'm not sure if I will collect others from this line yet.

Back