Statue Arkaham City Catwoman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May well pick one of these up - looks pretty great, and AC Harley could do with a friend.

Still earlyish next year this one comes out, yes? Maybe it's just me not paying attention, but this one seems to have been a bit under the radar, seen very little about it tbh.

She came out amazing!! I love this whole line so far. Hope it runs as long as the Black and White line. Looking forward to the next reveal.

I found a shot of her (waaaay in the back!) on DC Collectible's FB.

swzecl.jpg

Nice find. Looks really nice. Don't have any from this line but she might be worth purchasing. I like how the suit is dark.

Last edited:
Infinity uk have just listed one on eBay for those looking for one here in the UK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just received my shipping notice from DCBS. She should be here Sat or Mon. Really looking forward to it. The pics and reviews have looked real good so far.

Just received my AC Catwoman today. She came out great and looks quite stunning. I can easily say this piece has the best paint apps of all of my Arkham pieces. Just a real clean statue that turned out very well. She's already on display and looks great with her Gotham cohorts.

Back