Ark of the Covenant Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Higher, Bob.

the-price-is-right-bob-barker.jpg

Had been waiting for this. Looks OK. I'll wait to see the full reveal before making any decisions. It's going to either be this or the Idol for my Raiders prop.

More evidence that Sideshow is simply punting away the INDY license. Been like that since the beginning, really.

Yea this pretty disappointing. This is either going to have to be really cheap or they are gonna have to make this _____ shine for me to purchase it.

Yeah I am getting that feeling too Carl, like let's ____ out the rest and be done with it. :(

Which is a huge disappointment because it is friggin INDY!

At least we got a pretty decent to great ROTLA Indy PF and HOPEFULLY and amazing Mola Ram PF. I think the KOTCS PF is pretty damn amazing but since it is from the weakest of the movies there isn't as much love for it. Maybe we will be surprised with the ToD PF.

Oh, I'm telling you right now... if the Mola Ram PF doesn't come out as awesome as the prototype I'm dropping napalm on Sideshow. And I'd never purchase another INDY item from there ever again (if they ever even do anything else).

And this is coming from the person who was excited and pumped enough to lobby to get this Forum started.

Too many faceplams and disappoinments...

Oh, I'm telling you right now... if the Mola Ram PF doesn't come out as awesome as the prototype I'm dropping napalm on Sideshow. And I'd never purchase another INDY item from there ever again (if they ever even do anything else).

And this is coming from the person who was excited and pumped enough to lobby to get this Forum started.

Too many faceplams and disappoinments...

:rock :rock

I will be with you as well if it isn't anything less than perfect.

Also, it looks like it is time to start dropping messages on the preview page.

I'll wait until I see more photos and price before passing judgment on this. Shine is key for sure.

I think it would be a pretty cool piece to have in 1/4 scale and would be made even cooler if we got (at least) a PF Belloq in ceremonial robes to display with it eventually too.

As for 1/6, no contest, I'm also in agreement that the mail-away Hasblow blew the SS one out of the water. For what it's worth...

I'll wait until I see more photos and price before passing judgment on this. Shine is key for sure.

I think it would be a pretty cool piece to have in 1/4 scale and would be made even cooler if we got (at least) a PF Belloq in ceremonial robes to display with it eventually too.

As for 1/6, no contest, I'm also in agreement that the mail-away Hasblow blew the SS one out of the water. For what it's worth...

I would definitely love this piece to go with my ROTLA Indy for a pretty kick ass display. As much of an Indy fanboy I am and I know originally I said I was going to purchase anything Indy SSC puts out but this really has me reconsidering that.

It does seems strange that this is labeled as a prop replica when it's more like an accessory pack for your PF.

Maybe the scale isn't 1/4 after all? :huh

For a prop replica, even a scaled one, I wouldn't consider anything smaller than 1:2 scale. Otherwise, isn't the point of a prop replica to make the owner feel like they actually have the prop in their hand?

It does seems strange that this is labeled as a prop replica when it's more like an accessory pack for your PF.

Maybe the scale isn't 1/4 after all? :huh

For a prop replica, even a scaled one, I wouldn't consider anything smaller than 1:2 scale. Otherwise, isn't the point of a prop replica to make the owner feel like they actually have the prop in their hand?

Yea I would agree with you, it could have been labeled better because this is most definitely 1/4 scale. Unless they randomly decided to switch it up on us.

Looks like they are not going to post my comments to the preview page.

:lol

Straight to the point! Love it!

Sometimes they take a while for the comments to post. Yours may make it in after all. I see someone named "JediJones" has a comment up about the lack of shine.

:lol

Straight to the point! Love it!

Sometimes they take a while for the comments to post. Yours may make it in after all. I see someone named "JediJones" has a comment up about the lack of shine.

Yea I saw that and I posted mine before his. So I think mine got denied.

Back