Ark of the Covenant Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY! That's exciting. Wonder why this happens after so long. But who cares, best to get it rather than not.

Just picked up the ark unopened new in box from a store. Score!

Decided a few months ago I need it to go with the eventual 1/4 Indy figure (SS/HT/EB - someone is definitely going to be making it in the next 3 years....)

It's inaccurate and I don't care for the paint job, but it's still a pretty cool piece with lots of presence at the 1/4 scale. And it displays really well.

So what I'm saying is, it could/should have been better... but I'm still glad I got it. If you're an INDY fan/collector and have a chance to get this for a decent price don't hesitate.

It's inaccurate and I don't care for the paint job, but it's still a pretty cool piece with lots of presence at the 1/4 scale. And it displays really well.

So what I'm saying is, it could/should have been better... but I'm still glad I got it. If you're an INDY fan/collector and have a chance to get this for a decent price don't hesitate.

The gold could be more reflective but other than that, its accurate enough for me.

This thing still stands like a beast in my man cave. IrishJedi basically covered it. Regardless of inaccuracies, it displays really well.

Still looking for one of these also. I won't be holding my breath.

Was able to find one of these on ebay from a local seller for 300 bucks. Had to think about it for a bit... 2 seconds later purchase made!
It was still sealed and had no issues. The last time i saw one of these for sale and sealed the price was about 600 us dollars.
Although slightly inaccurate, this piece commands your attention and goes together really well with anything indy.
Lucky to find one!

Did you get the exclusive edition?
The one that comes with the Angel of Death with face melting action.

Looks like there are couple of these listed on ebay for those of you who are interested in one. Really strange how all of a sudden they are appearing on there after a long time of not seeing
Even one. Pricing starts around 500 and up depending on the seller. They were 250 when sideshow first released them:dunno

Back