ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

A set of the Olympians would be fantastic. Almost certain buys for me.

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

There was some discussion about a barbarian. What is that a reference to? Any pics?

There was some discussion about a barbarian. What is that a reference to? Any pics?

As a reference. This is the Frazetta Barbarian. This is my 1/6 scale CS Morre that came out in the late 90's. The factory paint was so bad I had to get a custom paint up. ARH will produce Barbarian in 1/4 scale and I believe the factory paint will be good but it was not ready for the con.

barbhenry_011.jpg

As a reference. This is the Frazetta Barbarian. This is my 1/6 scale CS Morre that came out in the late 90's with a custom paint up. ARH will produce Barbarian in 1/4 scale but it was not ready for the con.

That custom paint job looks fantastic, even like the size on that too.

As a reference. This is the Frazetta Barbarian. This is my 1/6 scale CS Morre that came out in the late 90's with a custom paint up. ARH will produce Barbarian in 1/4 scale but it was not ready for the con.

Ummm...I think it's 1/6 now. I believe Alex said 1/4 will be the size of a dinning table.

Ummm...I think it's 1/6 now. I believe Alex said 1/4 will be the size of a dinning table.

The Barbarian is definitely in 1/4. I saw the WIP piece when Ehren bought to the con. There are pics of it on face book and Snadinator posted two pics in this threads here...pg 78.

The Barbarian is definitely in 1/4. I saw the WIP piece when Ehren bought to the con. There are pics of it on face book and Snadinator posted two pics in this threads here...pg 78.

Let me post my pictures I took
Thank Wolf for the help and visit in NY. Its very nice to interact with the fans in NY

His 1:4 posting pics in a few minutes of the WIP. Bases are smaller than that!

They can always re-do it...just like the Death Dealer. Plus, I don't think that statue was ever mass-produced.

Agreed, it never has been mass-produced. Ken has painted them all by himself.
Death's Throne would be my favourite. Hope ARH will look out for this great painting.

8901785592719c6365c757d9ba2976ef.jpg

Back