ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any idea when we will see the tarzan/croc dio painted up? Any clue what the exclusive will be? Thanks

I don't think it will be anytime soon. ARH is working on some fantastic tweaks. What we saw at the con was just a rough copy. I hope there is an exclusive also. I suggested something to ARH. :pray:

I'm waiting on this one too. :yess:

There has not been any news on anything from ARH and Averone.When will Death Dealer and the rest will go on sale.No new previews of anything.They won't respond to my questions on Facebook about POSEIDON.just quiet.

There has not been any news on anything from ARH and Averone.When will Death Dealer and the rest will go on sale.No new previews of anything.They won't respond to my questions on Facebook about POSEIDON.just quiet.

Hello Zeus
Yes holidays and shipping, repair/replacements, but now we are almost caught up.
There are some great new news with the Death Dealer III that is almost done and ready to show.
We have been also working on the comics for Arhian. New Studios now has new equipment that will speed up the whole process as we will be doing our own in house digital printing in the USA. More and more an American company and thats great news.
The new orders will go up by Feb from the look of things.
YES Poseidon will be redone and should go up for sale this year yet.

What kind of time are we looking at between all of these releases? If I pick up DD I'd like to get another but not a month later... I probably couldn't take the hit

If they had a 6 month payment plan it could have been a little easier to 2 at once. When I finish with Alexander I'll start with DD, and so on.Hoping they go with sideshow also got a lot of points to use.

Back