ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes a bit more changes are going to happen to the Huntress but not many

Here is some good photos of the Atlantis

Just so it's clear- If I choose one time payment on the site, will the full charge go through immediately, will just a deposit get charged, or will the full amount only be charged upon shipment?
And the four time payments start immediately and continue four months straight, also well before shipment?

I hope the changes to Huntress are minor. It looks pretty much spot on to me. I would hate to order it only to have another case of Sonja-like revisionism that I never signed on for.

And just what kind of ballpark edition sizes are we looking at with these? Under 500? Under 1000?

And one last thing- when will we get some hard numbers as to sizes

Just so it's clear- If I choose one time payment on the site, will the full charge go through immediately, will just a deposit get charged, or will the full amount only be charged upon shipment?
And the four time payments start immediately and continue four months straight, also well before shipment?

I hope the changes to Huntress are minor. It looks pretty much spot on to me. I would hate to order it only to have another case of Sonja-like revisionism that I never signed on for.

And just what kind of ballpark edition sizes are we looking at with these? Under 500? Under 1000?

And one last thing- when will we get some hard numbers as to sizes

Yeah what he said. :lecture

Yes a bit more changes are going to happen to the Huntress but not many

Here is some good photos of the Atlantis

:lol:lol:lol I know my pics are not that good.....you don't have to rub it in Alex. :rotfl

Nice pics and nice prices on theses pieces. Good job ARH! :clap

Any chance of a multi purchase discount during the NY show? :pray: there's three pieces that I'd think about biting on. But the $2k is a bit steep right now.

Damn man I was hoping a pre-order date would be announced, not have them go up immediately. I just bought Red Sonja and Minotaurus. I am tight right now. Needed an extra 2 weeks.

Damn man I was hoping a pre-order date would be announced, not have them go up immediately. I just bought Red Sonja and Minotaurus. I am tight right now. Needed an extra 2 weeks.

If you don't care for the player than wait, or order using the 4 month payment plan on the website

Just so it's clear- If I choose ]ime payment on the site, will the full charge go through immediately, will just a deposit get charged, or will the full amount only be charged upon shipment?

And one last thing- when will we get some hard numbers as to

I can answer part of your questions. I ordered Death Dealer and choose the full payment option. The payment goes through as soon as you click pay. I wish Sideshow had that option.

Also - at the time of purchase, on Paypal, it creates a recurring payment, even if it is a full payment. The difference is it cancels the recurring payment if you paid with the full payment. If you select the multiple payment option, it(Paypal) creates a recurring payment/schedule. This is what I noticed when doing the full payment option, so I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I can answer part of your questions. I ordered Death Dealer and choose the full payment option. The payment goes through as soon as you click pay. I wish Sideshow had that option.

Also - at the time of purchase, on Paypal, it creates a recurring payment, even if it is a full payment. The difference is it cancels the recurring payment if you paid with the full payment. If you select the multiple payment option, it(Paypal) creates a recurring payment/schedule. This is what I noticed when doing the full payment option, so I hope this helps.

So I assume "full payment" is still pending shipping, correct? :dunno

2014-10-10-20-31-03.jpg

2014-10-10-20-30-41.jpg

Barbarian still has a ton of work and tweaks to do. Ehren concentrated on DD so that at least one would be finished for the con.
Judging by the way DD turned out I'm sure he will nail Barbarian now that he can put his attention solely on it.

Back