ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope sideshow will carry DD cause I got a lot of money sitting there as reward points.

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

The Tarzan fighting the croc looks sick. When's that due, and what's the damage?

ARH Studios Collectibles is happy to announce that we will be representing Ken Kelly's art work starting 2015

What are your favorite Ken Kelly art work?

Spider Cavern
SPIDER_CAVERN_1.jpg

Broken Shield (although very similar to the sacrifice piece)
broken-shield-30x40-oil.jpg

many others!

Ken Kelly has a plethora of awesome artwork to choose from.And to do them justice at 1/4 many would be HUGE Monsterous dioramas.So it's great news that he has chosen ARH.:yess:

have been a KK fan for over 20 years.I have had all his RPG card sets so this was very hard just to choose these 5.Tried to stay away from the ones that seemed in any way similar to Frazetta's works that you are doing.

MELEE is one of Kens best.Simian Nightmare,Broken Shield,Looming Menace and Brutal Swamp would all be awesome.

MELEE

Looming Menace

Simian Nightmare

Brutal Swamp

Last edited:
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

Wow Ken Kelly is sick!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm afraid now that with Frazetta/Tarzan/and now Ken kelly ,the greek/norse/mythology gods will get pushed back .Wich will be a shame cause I really like those pieces and its what got me to ARH.

I'm afraid now that with Frazetta/Tarzan/and now Ken kelly ,the greek/norse/mythology gods will get pushed back .Wich will be a shame cause I really like those pieces and its what got me to ARH.

I hope not Zeus because I want to complete the line too...that's what got me into ARH as well. I'll buy a few Frazetta, etc here and there but my main focus is still completing the Greek Gods/Goddesses. They should try to release two a year but at least one is a must. I would be really disappointed if they abandoned or lost focus for these.

Dont worry guys Arahom is sculpting Poseidon and we want to continue the line. We haven't abandon this line.

Please make at least the most common Olympian Gods in the near future. Poseidon, Aphrodite, Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestos, Dionysos, Demeter, Hermes and Hades as the ruler of the Underwolrd is a must too.

Please make at least the most common Olympian Gods in the near future. Poseidon, Aphrodite, Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestos, Dionysos, Demeter, Hermes and Hades as the ruler of the Underwolrd is a must too.

Woow I agree with you all the way A R E S all those would be instant buys for me.:yess::clap:rock

Back