ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope ARH hires a professional painter with the skills to match the quality of these Frazetta sculpts :lecture

Yes, we have Jim Rowell doing a few of them. He is the same fella how did our Medusa for us.

Yes, we have Jim Rowell doing a few of them. He is the same fella how did our Medusa for us.

Why's everybody hating on Arahom. His paint work looks pretty damn professional to me. The samples of his last few statues have been rather impressive and he had to paint those all himself before the last NYCC in what seemed like a very limited amount of time.

Why's everybody hating on Arahom. His paint work looks pretty damn professional to me. The samples of his last few statues have been rather impressive and he had to paint those all himself before the last NYCC in what seemed like a very limited amount of time.

Yes they forget the effort and work he did in a matter of 2-3 days!
No matter they like a different style of painting and we will give it to them.
I too think most will change their minds when they get to see the new Arahom painted sculpts like Alexander in person.
I can't wait for NYCC to show off the new sculpts
You all will be very impressed

:clap Truly awesome news, bro! Thanks for listening to us ! :)

I have to add
There are 2 very high quality painters we have
The first one has always been Arahom!
Jim has only painted a few of our statues but we are very happy he is part of out team.

Arahoms paint has much improved, as I said before you just need to see more pics from the show to realize his great work

Arahoms paint job looked good I thought. If it doesn't look like SS people will complain, and even when it is SS people still complain... Unless you paint, people don't always consider the effort, time and patience it takes.

Really looking forward to pics. Bring on Tarzan!

Guys I have to ask once more that you are careful with the comments about Arahoms artwork here.
A forum is suppose to be a place to discuss ideas, show new upcoming projects, and hear the feedback from fans and collectors, but with the increase and unnecessary attacks to Arahom’s person and work displayed in this forum I will be eager to not post anything here anymore in regards to ARH Studios Inc.
This is the last time I will ask kindly as I am getting feed up with this direct attack on Arahom's paint work!
I dont see you guys making comments on other threads about the other companies, and remember your talking here directly and conversing directly with ARH Studios. There are no direct interaction with Sideshow, even here on Sideshows forum! Show Arahom a bit more respect here even if you dont like the style of his paint work.

If you dont appreciate the paint is one thing, but please consider the hard work and hours of work that goes into what he does.
No we are not Sideshow, but this is not a bad thing necessarily!

Arahom and I will not interact here as much the next month, due to many reasons. One of the biggest is being we are getting ready for a big show all the way across the country in NY!
I will just let our pictures and videos from the show do the talking.

Thank you for your consideration and respect for ARH Studios.

ARH - Alex

Well, that would be a shame if you guys cut out of this forum. I hear a lot of encouragement and good suggestions from guys here also. Maybe the "Ignore" feature is the way to go for you and Arahom.

Arahoms paint job looked good I thought. If it doesn't look like SS people will complain, and even when it is SS people still complain... Unless you paint, people don't always consider the effort, time and patience it takes.

Really looking forward to pics. Bring on Tarzan!

I love my ARH pieces and never had an issue with the paint or sculpts. Looking forward to the new additions to my collection. :hi5:

Different strokes for different folks. :huh

Guys I have to ask once more that you are careful with the comments about Arahoms artwork here.
A forum is suppose to be a place to discuss ideas, show new upcoming projects, and hear the feedback from fans and collectors, but with the increase and unnecessary attacks to Arahom’s person and work displayed in this forum I will be eager to not post anything here anymore in regards to ARH Studios Inc.
This is the last time I will ask kindly as I am getting feed up with this direct attack on Arahom's paint work!
I dont see you guys making comments on other threads about the other companies, and remember your talking here directly and conversing directly with ARH Studios. There are no direct interaction with Sideshow, even here on Sideshows forum! Show Arahom a bit more respect here even if you dont like the style of his paint work.

If you dont appreciate the paint is one thing, but please consider the hard work and hours of work that goes into what he does.

Arahom and I will not interact here as much the next month, due to many reasons. One of the biggest is being we are getting ready for a big show all the way across the country in NY!

ARH - Alex

You must not hang out much in other threads if you think no one makes any negative comments about Sideshow's paintwork.....

I don't have any problem with Arahom's paintwork personally and from what I've seen, ARH's production pieces generally have a higher quality paintwork than Sideshows, which is more important than Sideshow's higher quality prototype preview......

ARH - Alex

I really understand what you are saying here and I love the fact that you are involved here in this forum. But I have a couple of problems with this. You say that
"a forum is supposed to be a place to discuss ideas, show new upcoming projects, and hear the feedback from fans and collectors" but you don't want any negative comments. I don't get it. If there is one thing I have learned in business it's that the negative comments are the most important ones. You should embrace that and take an honest look at what people are saying. If you don't agree that's fine but don't tell your customers to shut up.

But moving past that let's say we agree not to say anything negative in ARH threads that you are involved with. Well the problem with that is you are involved in all of them. So where can we post the things we don't like about ARH products without losing your participation in the forums. Do we start different threads about the same products but state "no peeking by ARH" because we might hurt some feelings? My guess is this would make you want to look even more.

Now please do not take the above as an attack. I think you guy's are onto something really good and I love that you participate here. But if you being here means we cannot have an honest discussion about ARH products then maybe you should step away.

ARH - Alex

Wow, seriously?
Sorry to everybody, I apologize in advance, I tried to keep my mouth shut but this post above is so childish I might flip.
How can I say? You're in a business, grow a thicker skin. Arahom should just stop acting like the misunderstood child or the poor victim each time someone moves an objection about his work, especially if those objections do make a lot of sense.
Maybe sometimes customers' opinions are rough and unpleasant, but they carry some truth, maybe listening to them instead of b****ing could help improving your work as a company.
Because yes, if I take a look at a picture and in that picture the statue looks like plastic, the skin is ultra shiny and the paint lacks any shadow or shade whatsoever, it's not "an opinion", it's a matter of fact and it's in front of everyone's eyes. Then there are people who shrug and say "I'm fine with this paint app" and people that point out they do not like it at all. Missing textures on the sculpts, bland poses, over busy bases, these are not opinions, these are facts.
Then, it's 100% your right, as a company, to say "I don't care, this is my style, take or leave", I honestly would respect more a stance like that than the continue victimism and the whole "you don't understand" cry.
Just my 2 cents, had to say it 'cause I followed ARH for a while now and all the crazy bulls**t I had to read about Arahom crying is what put me off the most on your products.

Wow, seriously?
Sorry to everybody, I apologize in advance, I tried to keep my mouth shut but this post above is so childish I might flip.
How can I say? You're in a business, grow a thicker skin. Arahom should just stop acting like the misunderstood child or the poor victim each time someone moves an objection about his work, especially if those objections do make a lot of sense.
Maybe sometimes customers' opinions are rough and unpleasant, but they carry some truth, maybe listening to them instead of b****ing could help improving your work as a company.
Because yes, if I take a look at a picture and in that picture the statue looks like plastic, the skin is ultra shiny and the paint lacks any shadow or shade whatsoever, it's not "an opinion", it's a matter of fact and it's in front of everyone's eyes. Then there are people who shrug and say "I'm fine with this paint app" and people that point out they do not like it at all. Missing textures on the sculpts, bland poses, over busy bases, these are not opinions, these are facts.
Then, it's 100% your right, as a company, to say "I don't care, this is my style, take or leave", I honestly would respect more a stance like that than the continue victimism and the whole "you don't understand" cry.
Just my 2 cents, had to say it 'cause I followed ARH for a while now and all the crazy bulls**t I had to read about Arahom crying is what put me off the most on your products.
Awesome post lol funny as **** and to the point

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow, seriously?

Sure your entitled to your opinion
I dont expect you even intended to spend money on our products
so lets just move on

To be honest, I have the Minotaurus on preorder and paying above retail since I'm international. Was even ready to grab it on SS website and get hit by customs and VATs for something like 30%, before a local retailer found it at an european distributor.

10710897_769696456403197_3066507530148520511_n.jpg

Wow, seriously?

Have to agree...These statues are not cheap (to say the least) and our complaints regarding the paint apps are legitimate. Very emotionally immature/childish comment by Averone..Certainly no way to treat customers who pay hundreds of hard earned dollars for your products

Have to agree...These statues are not cheap (to say the least) and our complaints regarding the paint apps are legitimate. Very emotionally immature/childish comment by Averone..Certainly no way to treat customers who pay hundreds of hard earned dollars for your products

Yes but do you listen to yourself?
I mean your telling Arahom that his paint is amateurish!
I dont know, I have never seen fault in his style and paint applications. When I can get a team of painters then we will talk about who's paint we like more, but lets not put Arahoms paint down. I mean the guy has been sculpting and painting since he was 15, he knows a thing or two about painting. If you dont like it then say so but lets not say immature and childish things about his work.

They all know you dont like me, but at least show some respect the artist involved especially Arahom who is the mind behind all this.

I never have forced anyone to buy ARH Studios, and I channel comments to the company for improvements. I dont see other companies even wasting time or come out to show and ask, so please be grateful you have this kind of interaction on any forum.

All I ask is you be more civil, your directly talking to ARH Studios here. Its not some forum page started by some fanboy! :monkey3

Back