ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone can you explain the 2 versions better please I cant figure it out

1 = original rendered art from artist that looks like Frazetta picture ?
2 = *exact* Frazetta copy

I am assuming different prices and quantity made ?

Averone can you explain the 2 versions better please I cant figure it out

1 = original rendered art from artist that looks like Frazetta picture ?
2 = *exact* Frazetta copy

I am assuming different prices and quantity made ?

1= Original design of Tarzan fighting croc
2= Frazetta statue of tarzan fighting croc

They are 2 different statues one Original idea and the other one based on Frazetta

Death Dealer will meet you at NY Comic Con!!! The beast is almost ready.

Frazetta Death Dealer - By Ehren Biener

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

won't lie, that looks great

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Thank you :)
1= Original design of Tarzan fighting croc
2= Frazetta statue of tarzan fighting croc

They are 2 different statues one Original idea and the other one based on Frazetta

So far all off the Frazetta pieces looks pretty good; Death Dealer, Atlantis, Huntress & Conan. I can't wait to see Tarzan. Seems like there's something for everyone interested with this license. If ARH can really do this well and pull it off, they'll definitely solidify themselves that much more.

Anyone going to NY please post pics. :) :duff:

Love the huntress. I am scared all the frazetta stuff will be up at the same time and ship at the same time. None of these will be cheap. I wish you could spread these out or stagger thrm with other releases.

Love the huntress. I am scared all the frazetta stuff will be up at the same time and ship at the same time. None of these will be cheap. I wish you could spread these out or stagger thrm with other releases.

I fear the same things, Expensive and all the same time.

So far all off the Frazetta pieces looks pretty good; Death Dealer, Atlantis, Huntress & Conan. I can't wait to see Tarzan. Seems like there's something for everyone interested with this license. If ARH can really do this well and pull it off, they'll definitely solidify themselves that much more.

Anyone going to NY please post pics. :) :duff:

Agree - so far they all look great. Looking forward to seeing how they all turn out.

I just hope ARH hires a professional painter with the skills to match the quality of these Frazetta sculpts :lecture

Back