ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

XM does, and so does PCS. Even SS comes out on Statue Forum yo an extent with polls and stuff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sure your entitled to your opinion
I dont expect you even intended to spend money on our products
so lets just move on

Yes but do you listen to yourself?
I mean your telling Arahom that his paint is amateurish!
I dont know, I have never seen fault in his style and paint applications. When I can get a team of painters then we will talk about who's paint we like more, but lets not put Arahoms paint down. I mean the guy has been sculpting and painting since he was 15, he knows a thing or two about painting. If you dont like it then say so but lets not say immature and childish things about his work.

They all know you dont like me, but at least show some respect the artist involved especially Arahom who is the mind behind all this.

I never have forced anyone to buy ARH Studios, and I channel comments to the company for improvements. I dont see other companies even wasting time or come out to show and ask, so please be grateful you have this kind of interaction on any forum.

All I ask is you be more civil, your directly talking to ARH Studios here. Its not some forum page started by some fanboy! :monkey3

Are you serious with this stuff? It's so unacceptable its mind baffling to me. Did you go to business school or have an education in marketing/public relations? I've never seen this in my life. As you said, you represent a company. If your company was 1 person or 1 million people, you represent the company every time you come on here and speak for them and the brand. You coming on here saying things, preemptively I may add this time, about how people shouldn't critique your work is crazy. You, not us, should be lucky that you have a DIRECT outlet to your primary demographic..YOU speak to US. If WE don't buy your product, WE don't go out of business, YOU do. And that isn't a shot or a depiction of your financial stature, or what have you, it is a fact and a commonly known business model. You are only as good as the experience the last customer or potential customer had with your company. You say things like, "I didn't expect you to spend money on our products anyway" and that we should be grateful to speak to you. If you view free advertising as a "waste of time" then don't come here man, simple as that. You update us and keep us informed on your products the same as we come on here to look @ them. I heard of your products and company through this website, I became a customer through this website, I follow ARH's future releases through this website. For you to imply I'm lucky to have you coming here telling me about the stuff you're selling is just damn arrogant, rude, obnoxious, and implies that you take EVERY customer and potential customer for granted, which you clearly do by the statements you make. This isn't the first time I've said this, but damn if you don't say it and emphasize it enough. If you TRULY believe in ARH and their work, then you should stop saying the things you say and alienating potential customers and marginalizing everyone few and far between. You should hire a proper social media manager if you are not up to task that knows how to represent a company by communicating without grammatical and spelling errors and one who can take ALL feedback constructively and doesn't get defensive, unprofessional or disparaging. I say this with respect because I care about the company and truly enjoy their unique products, but I will not, no matter how a good a company's product may be, support one that refers to and treats me like you guys have.

-A disappointed ARH customer

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

That was beautiful
Its-so-beautiful.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Collectors are having more and more options from various companies. Most of us have to pick and choose on where we spend our money. ARH would be wise to not alienate or turn off potential buyers. I think Averone is more defending his friend than defending the product. My advice...take the heat and move on. If someone goes to far the mods can intervene. You'll never please everyone so I wouldn't threaten to stop interacting with the forum where you have more fans than haters. Now bring on Death Dealer!

Averone seems like a good dude.

But if you're going to charge $400+ and play with the big boys like Sideshow, you've got to expect the same criticism.
That's only going to intensify with the Frazetta license and moving into a whole new area of pickiness :D

Question : on the death dealer some parts are grey and some are green. What is the difference in materials? Obviously this will be painted over, but just curious.

Hmmm, I came in to see if there were new Death Dealer pics and now all I see is a PRR being combative with potential clients...interesting method, let me know how that goes.

Are you serious with this stuff? It's so unacceptable its mind baffling to me. Did you go to business school or have an education in marketing/public relations? I've never seen this in my life. As you said, you represent a company. If your company was 1 person or 1 million people, you represent the company every time you come on here and speak for them and the brand. You coming on here saying things, preemptively I may add this time, about how people shouldn't critique your work is crazy. You, not us, should be lucky that you have a DIRECT outlet to your primary demographic..YOU speak to US. If WE don't buy your product, WE don't go out of business, YOU do. And that isn't a shot or a depiction of your financial stature, or what have you, it is a fact and a commonly known business model. You are only as good as the experience the last customer or potential customer had with your company. You say things like, "I didn't expect you to spend money on our products anyway" and that we should be grateful to speak to you. If you view free advertising as a "waste of time" then don't come here man, simple as that. You update us and keep us informed on your products the same as we come on here to look @ them. I heard of your products and company through this website, I became a customer through this website, I follow ARH's future releases through this website. For you to imply I'm lucky to have you coming here telling me about the stuff you're selling is just damn arrogant, rude, obnoxious, and implies that you take EVERY customer and potential customer for granted, which you clearly do by the statements you make. This isn't the first time I've said this, but damn if you don't say it and emphasize it enough. If you TRULY believe in ARH and their work, then you should stop saying the things you say and alienating potential customers and marginalizing everyone few and far between. You should hire a proper social media manager if you are not up to task that knows how to represent a company by communicating without grammatical and spelling errors and one who can take ALL feedback constructively and doesn't get defensive, unprofessional or disparaging. I say this with respect because I care about the company and truly enjoy their unique products, but I will not, no matter how a good a company's product may be, support one that refers to and treats me like you guys have.

-A disappointed ARH customer

This. So very much this.

Wow this has gone to ***..

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

That looks really cool, even partially done. Is that the one based on original art?
Tarzan taking on a half ton croc with a knife, :lol absolutely fearless...

So looking forward to seeing this.

Frazetta I believe, it's looking boss so far, hopefully the croc has some monster teeth.

tarzan_frank_frazetta_painting.jpg

This. So very much this.

^
This.
Also note that, as I said, I do have the ARH Minotaurus on preorder.
The Minotaurus should have been a benchmark for me, since I liked the paint app on it much more than most of the other ARH statues; were I to receive it and be satisfied with it, I would have probably committed nearly 100% to ARH mythological beasts. I'm a fan of mythological beasts and my main focus in collecting is fantasy related, it would have been a no brainer.
But now I think I might as well cancel the preorder and be done with it, without wasting (quote) $500 - yes, that's the european price for it, shipped.

Guess this is the amazing thing about competition after all, you can give up something without the bad feeling of missing out and just see that saved money as money ready to be spent on something else with equal or better quality.
Looks like I'm at a turning point in collecting, after this I might just drop ARH entirely, then it's Sideshow's turn, my commitment to the CotD line mostly depends on how good the Conan Rage of the Undying turns out.

Anyway didn't want to derail this thread, this is a forum, I just jumped in with my 2 cents and now I'll just leave and occasionally take a look.

That looks really cool, even partially done. Is that the one based on original art?
Tarzan taking on a half ton croc with a knife, :lol absolutely fearless...

So looking forward to seeing this.

That is based on original art...the Frazetta is different as you can see in the picture above.
Completely different pose and croc,impaled with a spear through the head.No knife.

It is said to read all that comments cause the negative respond to ARH isn't about a QC or a finished product which is changed semi/entirely from the prototype photos! We are all customers who have the right to defend our rights cause these products are not easy to purchased in terms of economics! Also we can critic the company's choice of artistic interpretation if it is a well known character! But here you are attacking the style of painting of ARH's products which is subjective! Moreover you are attacking the leading man of ARH just because of your taste isn't match with the company's! And you are doing it with words like "cheap, plastic and toys!" If you are not happy the way of their artistic choices, then there are other choices out there, look for them! For example I criticized Sideshow's products lastly but all of them are based on QC issues or the last minute changes! So many collectors called me as a hater! I don't care and if your problems about ARH is based on issues like mine, I am surely on your side to hell!
Anyway you have all the right to criticize but do it objectively! If Arahom is not able to paint, how ARH could be formed and become a known company in the business? Don't say with the help of statue forum and freaks cause it is funny:) Lastly there are better ways in communication and ARH proved how they listened to their customers with giving 5 heads of Conan diorama! (The ones who purchased it understand what I am talking about)

Guys I have to ask once more that you are careful with the comments about Arahoms artwork here.
A forum is suppose to be a place to discuss ideas, show new upcoming projects, and hear the feedback from fans and collectors, but with the increase and unnecessary attacks to Arahom’s person and work displayed in this forum I will be eager to not post anything here anymore in regards to ARH Studios Inc.
This is the last time I will ask kindly as I am getting feed up with this direct attack on Arahom's paint work!
I dont see you guys making comments on other threads about the other companies, and remember your talking here directly and conversing directly with ARH Studios. There are no direct interaction with Sideshow, even here on Sideshows forum! Show Arahom a bit more respect here even if you dont like the style of his paint work.

If you dont appreciate the paint is one thing, but please consider the hard work and hours of work that goes into what he does.
No we are not Sideshow, but this is not a bad thing necessarily!

Arahom and I will not interact here as much the next month, due to many reasons. One of the biggest is being we are getting ready for a big show all the way across the country in NY!
I will just let our pictures and videos from the show do the talking.

Thank you for your consideration and respect for ARH Studios.

ARH - Alex

I've never seen such and immature and unprofessional post from a so called PR rep, It's no wonder you got banned from Statue forum with this elitist attitude.

Pop culture shock, Sideshow, XM, Gentle Giant etc all interact with the forums and they all get their fair share of criticism especially Sideshow, you and Arahom act like a couple of spoiled brats who throw a tantrum whenever someone has legitimate concerns about your work, especially the questionable paint skills of Arahom.

I bet you guys cant wait to start up your own forum so you can run it like a couple of dictators and ban anyone for the slightest criticism of ARH studious.

I've never seen such and immature and unprofessional post from a so called PR rep, It's no wonder you got banned from Statue forum with this elitist attitude.

Pop culture shock, Sideshow, XM, Gentle Giant etc all interact with the forums and they all get their fair share of criticism especially Sideshow, you and Arahom act like a couple of spoiled brats who throw a tantrum whenever someone has legitimate concerns about your work, especially the questionable paint skills of Arahom.

I bet you guys cant wait to start up your own forum so you can run it like a couple of dictators and ban anyone for the slightest criticism of ARH studious.

And who is the authority about your statement? You? Please share with us your knowledge about color scheme, warm and cold colors and the impact on human brain? Also share with us your knowledge of painting a statue in a proper way to be called as a professional!

Back