ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH is moving up! ARH new releases!

The detail on that thor is stunning!! i cant wait to see what he looks like finished!! ill definatly be waiting ;)

The detail on that thor is stunning!! i cant wait to see what he looks like finished!! ill definatly be waiting ;)

Once we are finished and the base is done, we are sending him to be pro painted. Then it will be ready to be shown.
I hope this is sooner than later :pray:

I think we all are waiting to see this....

A few more details added to Thor. The ax and the new details on the helmet and hair. In a few days this is done and ready for the next level!

Thor ARH 16.jpg

Last edited:

THE KEEPERS OF THE COVENANT!

This our line is based on an original story written by me and it will feature a collection of dark fantasy style original characters. Unlike other ARH Studios lines, this series won’t be 1/4 but will be in the good ol’ 1/6 scale as we want to do a several beast-rider pieces in scale to the single figures, there is a preview of the second piece at the bottom of this post.
The first statue will be KATHRINA, THE BLADE OF AMENOS.

kathrina-advertise.jpg

kathrina-finished-turn.jpg

And the preview...

horse-preview01.jpg

I present you Dhor-Las the savage ridding Erth-Rha-Ghon the father of all horses!!! Now you see why we went for the 1/6 scale instead of 1/4?, this piece will be huge!!!!!! and this one is the first of a series of riders-beasts!

dhorlas-full-final.jpg

dhorlas-close01.jpg

Yes, the horse proportion is bigger than real life human-horse scale, it is fantasy!

Our third statue to be made in this line is Valya the Souless Flame!!!
The flames sorrunding her will be done in clear greenish resin, we think it will look cool and will give a nice effect. There will also be a topless version by people demand!!! Hope you like her and thank you very much for the comments!

valya-turn.jpg

Topless version
valya-turn-topless.jpg

and close ups!
valya-turn-close.jpg

Gorlgoth the Butcher... the fourth piece of the line!

Gorlgoth promo art!

gorlgth_the_butcher_art_by_alterton-d31gl2n.jpg

gorlgoth_the_butcher_mesh_1_by_alterton-d309egs.jpg

gorlgoth_the_butcher_mesh_2_by_alterton-d309edw.jpg

gorlgoth_the_butcher_mesh_3_by_alterton-d309eap.jpg

And here comes the fifth piece, here you have an in progress shot of Thiris the Beautiful! She will come with a change-o-head feature. The second head will be a woman face with hair floating with the water. The connection for the heads will be hidden by a neckless.
I'll post images for the second version soon.
Hope you like her.

thiris_the_beautiful_version_1_by_alterton-d32kl56.jpg

ARH Thor is done!!!

AP list is going up shortly!!

Thor ARH 18.jpg

Without the cape, just to see the back!

Thor ARH 19.jpg

If you doubt our quality please know that we are using the best in the industry now.
Also, please see our sample Cleopatra for the factories in China!

This is the quality we have now! THIS is the new ARH!

https://modelpainter.com/arhleonidas.html

Breathtaking stuff. Best of luck, everything looks awesome!

Looking good ave

We be receiving Pocahontas 1/4 shortly. US customs are delaying all international parcels, but I hope our Poca doesn't get stuck there, afterall she is a proud American :)

PocaPrint.jpg

The Thor 1/4 scale looks impressive. I'm eager to see what he looks like fully painted. Nice job! :clap

Its going to be pro painted for the master.
We are using the same factories for paint and assembly in China as Sideshow and Bowen so we know the quality will be just as good.
The very few AP we will make will have a few extra unique touches.

Great news guys, Pocahontas master print has arrived at our studios!

From the pictures I have seen, she looks amazing!

We are working hard to get everything right, the base needs some TLC and we will show you the updates.

We decided for a slight size differentiation between the gods and the real life characters, so all the gods are slightly bigger than the real humans.

So what we mean is that Athena is a little bigger than Cleopatra and Pocahontas. Once we post pictures of everything together you will understand it better.

At the end it all makes sense....:lecture

sizecompx.jpg

Anubis 1/6 is complete, we will have this for sale very shortly.

This will be the same color as the factory, unless some last minute changes were done.

Anubis1.jpg

639_Anubis_6.jpg

639_Anubis_5.jpg

639_Anubis_2.jpg

639_Anubis_12.jpg

639_Anubis_11.jpg

639_Anubis_18.jpg

Back