Statue ARH Studios Frank Frazetta 1/4 Barbarian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smashing! Hope it all comes together. Frazetta's work was so visceral and this is one of his most iconic paintings. I have the Moore Barbarian which is fantastic as well. But this one in 1:4 scale should be amazing.

Same here. This will be awesome in 1:4 scale! :hi5:

anyone have a rough idea at a price? :monkey2 Each time I post in an ARH thread I put $100 in my piggy bank..I hope it will be enough moneys by August :dunno

:lol:lol:lol Keep posting and dropping the dough in the piggy bank bro. They have us hook line and sinker on this one. I imagine it will price about the same as Ares.

Can't wait to see the final product. The woman looks great, glad she has full legs. Keep us updated with fresh pictures!! :clap

Damn you Alex. Damn you to hell. I need a second job. Just got offered a 10k promotion and I still feel short.

And please don't go Conan the sacrifice way and price us out of buying this wonderfull statue

As many of you may already know, ARH Studios Inc. has acquired Frank Frazetta's exclusive license to do statues for their museum. These same pieces will be up for sale to the public soon. ARH Studios hopes SDCC 2014 we will have these ready for Pre-order.

Here is the very first pics of the Frazetta Barbarian in 1:4 scale Just approved.

Look for more pics here of the Barbarian and later the Death Dealer

Work by Ehren and ARH Studios Inc.

You guys should so do a 'stone look' statue with a rough finish ! .....pretty much the above look...

I'd prefer that than a painted one to be honest.

Always loved Frazetta's Conan painting and Moore knocked the 3D version out into the stratosphere! Ehrin has big shoes to fill and I have no doubt he has the chops to succeed and show he is worthy of this project...intimidating indeed.

Paint apps will be a big part of this too. Very important on this piece. Many of us repainted the Moore piece

I know its still early but do you guys have a ballpark price for the Frazetta stuff ,especially this one?

Back