Statue ARH Studios Collectibles - WIP if Frazetta Death Dealer III 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES is low - lower than what ARH wanted it to be, but you should not complain about low ES ;)
Getting pics up from actual sample as soon as I can. I think you guys are going to be over the moon when you see it in person.
As heavy as a real horse, factory sample is extremely heavy. I have to say it again, extremely heavy statue.
If you have not saved up for shipping do it now, its coming very soon so if you need to pay it off go do it! Contact ARH Studios.
Shipping stryo could not be upgraded as planned. I tried, I really did ask for it, but the sales did not meet expectations. Im not going to get into the stryo debate, moving on.
On the other hand the thing is 99% solid cast, so you will not have any brake issues, very uncommon to have statues this heavy these days from any company, so I am very happy for this. Expect 3 big boxes and each part is well made and painted with plastic wrapping.
Excited again as I know the factory is getting ready to load these on a ship headed to the USA.

Arriving soon to your collections, but it will take a bit longer as they are going to get them all on the shipping container. I suggest you start paying off your statue soon and if need be save for the shipping.
This one is actual factory production

Looks insane! quick question, do the horns switch out? I noticed the spike and horns dont match... not a dealbreaker but my ocd tends to kick in lol

Averone, do you have pics of any of the other Frazetta pieces?

I do not, Im sorry they are incoming. I have to wait along with you guys, Im pleased so far from what I see. Heavy and solid, and good paint application.

love that head sculpt! wow

when does the DD III start to ship averone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

love that head sculpt! wow

when does the DD III start to ship averone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It all depends when they are ready to be loaded on the container from China. It is very near as you can see, most of these are already done and waiting to be packaged for shipping. Its not going to be long now, the wait is almost over.

It was done intentionally. Look closely at the painting.

ahhh ok i see it now. I misunderstood when you guys said you were changing the horns to metal, it was just the spike. This seriously looks awesome, you guys outdid yourselves. Are you sure you arent missing your Frazetta calling? lol

ahhh ok i see it now. I misunderstood when you guys said you were changing the horns to metal, it was just the spike. This seriously looks awesome, you guys outdid yourselves. Are you sure you arent missing your Frazetta calling? lol

:lecture Yah, what he said.

That looks great for a production piece. More of Conan, Tarzan and the like with that quality would be killer.

Gotta say also I didnt care much for the EX head but now seeing it on there, I may have to rethink how Im gonna display him

Arriving soon to your collections, but it will take a bit longer as they are going to get them all on the shipping container. I suggest you start paying off your statue soon and if need be save for the shipping.
This one is actual factory production

Didn't we pay for shipping with each installment? I seem to recall I was charged an extra $34ish with each installment.

Back