Statue ARH Studios Collectibles - WIP if Frazetta Death Dealer III 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders are up, new website is active
ES of 100 is set
The first 100 will get the exclusive fine art print of the original Frazetta Death Dealer III print

ORDER Page:
ARH Studios

Orders are up, new website is active
ES of 100 is set
The first 100 will get the exclusive fine art print of the original Frazetta Death Dealer III print

ORDER Page:

What does it mean :p If the ES is 100 then how can there be a "first 100", it will be the only 100 :< What is the total edition size?

its 300 edition size,The first 100 from the website will be the EX with the print.The other 200 are regulars.

Averone, I heard that ARH was going to fix the eyes on the helmet. Any update on that?

Very good question! I had totally forgotten about that!
YES they are, just haven't got to it.
I will remind Ehren now.

Averone, I heard that ARH was going to fix the eyes on the helmet. Any update on that?
head_rev_zpskqma88u6.jpg

Beautiful looking statue, happy I was able to secure one of the ex. I did like the bigger base from the beginning of the post, but this is sweet too.

Pre Ordered with Shane over at Secret Compass, he a nice feller and this a nice piece!! :banana
Awesome! Did you get a Regular or Ex? Good choice, I like them over at Secret Compass..very easy to work with and stay in touch frequently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

AH thats right, the exclusive is an art print for the first 100 orders. I believe it was only an ES of 100 in total.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back