Statue ARH Studios Collectibles - WIP if Frazetta Death Dealer III 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he come with another head? The helmet on that one is one I never really fancied :(

or it'd be cool if you could put the DD1 head on him :p

I got lucky enough to see this in person, sorry for the low quality video it was quick

Does he come with another head? The helmet on that one is one I never really fancied :(

or it'd be cool if you could put the DD1 head on him :p

There are no plans so far for another head, although ARH is a never say never company. I have seen Arahom improve or add other times after the PO, so its possible.

Is there just the one version?
Will it only be available through arhstudioscollectibles.com?
Approximately how much is shipping to Australia?

Thanks for the video Ave, the statue looks incredible! Are ARH planning to do more Death Dealers? I would love a Death Dealer 2 that looked something like this, maybe with a few more of the demons on the base.

Frazettas_Death_Dealer_2_by_chrisgabrish.jpg

Frazetta__s_Death_Dealer_side_by_chrisgabrish.jpg

Shame this DD2 never came to be.

For the ARH piece, I think the helmet looks too much like an English Bull Terrier's head with the way the face part is made, eyes close together and quite rounded.

Last edited:
It's usually about the same pricing, I just get rewards through SSC, both have flex plans usually so either way it's probably not a bad deal.

Yes because SS would in no way distribute it if they weren't making any money so they will of course make ARH charge the same amount. However distributors take a decent sized cut, and SSC I believe an even bigger one than someone like diamond so ARH is definitely saving a decent % in which they can pass on to you (or not at all of course).

Yes all of the ARH own WEB EX will have an extra something special
The Barbarian EX has not been announced

Hey Averone, I know you said the Death Dealer was going up for PO this week, which day is he going up, I wanna get one early.

Yeah, me too.

Guys thats the plan but Arahom now is waiting for the new web upgrade coming to do more payment options. It makes sense, and two other statues will go up for pre-order too. So we were pushing to do next week yes, but it was tentative.
You dont have to worry about a sell out on the first day, we keep it open for a while as to collect more orders. I would not stress about it.

Guys thats the plan but Arahom now is waiting for the new web upgrade coming to do more payment options. It makes sense, and two other statues will go up for pre-order too. So we were pushing to do next week yes, but it was tentative.
You dont have to worry about a sell out on the first day, we keep it open for a while as to collect more orders. I would not stress about it.

Thanks for the update.

Guys the new website is finally up!

You may order the Frazetta Death Dealer III here:

ARH Studios

Last edited:
Back