Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor pre-order reservation list for SFF

We will do what we did with the Medusa Rattle. Still time to think it over a bit as like I said Ares needs to get done to go along with her.

your plan is to ship Ares alongside this gold Athena variant ?

We will do what we did with the Medusa Rattle. Still time to think it over a bit as like I said Ares needs to get done to go along with her.

No need to think for me. I already have the original Athena and she's one of my favorite 1/4 statues. I ordered the Medusa Rattle too and I'm almost sure I'll order Gold Athena. I'll have to see how Ares turns out, before I consider ordering him (I'm not into too much blood and gore).

I cant wait for Ares, i think it will be just incredible. I read that he will be huge, 1/4 but twice the size of SSC PF

probably twice as expensive also :S

I hope to one day have a shelf full of Olympians. Have you guys started modelling a Zeus yet?

I hope to one day have a shelf full of Olympians. Have you guys started modelling a Zeus yet?

Zeus?
No comment! I will take the 5th here :peace

Come on guys, can we please not get too far ahead of ourselves?

I cant wait for Ares, i think it will be just incredible. I read that he will be huge, 1/4 but twice the size of SSC PF

probably twice as expensive also :S

I dont think its going to be twice the price! Ok 1.5 but not twice! I sure hope not! We are doing the base ourselves (Arahom), the rest is all digital by Alex P (includes all the dead and destroyed details)

No need to think for me. I already have the original Athena and she's one of my favorite 1/4 statues. I ordered the Medusa Rattle too and I'm almost sure I'll order Gold Athena. I'll have to see how Ares turns out, before I consider ordering him (I'm not into too much blood and gore).

"Ares, is the God of War" so then I expect the blood to be flowing yes. Not sure if we will have a clean or Battle damage version

Zeus?
No comment! I will take the 5th here :peace

Come on guys, can we please not get too far ahead of ourselves?

:lol I'm fine with that answer!

Okay, re-focusing on Athena now.

Do you have an estimate time frame for Athena?

Alex just remember my name is on list!!! doubel check buddy

I seen old Athena selling on ebay for $1200...so remember I am in for the gold version....don't want to pay $2000 on ebay later :pray:
:wave

You may have to put me on this list as well Alex. This statue is awesome.

Can you put me down on the list?

If there's a list, you can put me on it too. I've decided a Gold Armor version is a must have.

Sure guys, as soon as the ball gets rolling I will be contacting each and all of you. Ares needs to get done first, we think she may be the very best companion sculpt to Ares

Sure guys, as soon as the ball gets rolling I will be contacting each and all of you. Ares needs to get done first, we think she may be the very best companion sculpt to Ares

:yess: Ares and Athena side by side gonna be EPIC!

Hey Alex i have missed this one. Will u please let me know whats the updates on Athena Gold Armour?

Athena might look nice next to SSC Wonder Woman :)

dont forget me too... u know my email rite.

it will be cool if all the olympians statue be display against the greek heroes.

Last edited:
Back