Statue ARH Studios Athena Gold armor ARH WEB EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Athena Gold armor pre-order reservation list for SFF

Been lurking around for sometime but had to sign up to post.....put me down for one Golden Athena as well.

I know I said it already in a previous post but I'd like to confirm my interest in the Athena Gold Armor statue. Please reserve one for me and feel free to PM me when it's available.

OK Alex thnks for the info on ur personal thread. Reserve one 4 me then, and let me know for any updates. Thnks

have a friend who wants one..so put me down for 2...are we allowed to buy more than 1?:nana:

I'm interested. Put me down for one averone.

Is it too late to get on this list? Can you please put me down for one or is this via PM?

Am I too late to get on the list? I would send a pm but your box is full Alex...

Am I too late to get on the list? I would send a pm but your box is full Alex...

No
I got you
As long as I can come back here and check
We are good

u havent contact me :(

I hope I'm on there :)

I haven't been contacted, Alex.

Please make sure you put me on the list. My post requesting one is last post on Page 2. Please confirm. Thanks.

I'd like on the list if possible

Guys, no one is contacted
I will come back here and contact you when the statue is ready to make

Again, Ares needs to get done along with her

Thank you for the opportunity, Averone! I wasn't sure what the SOP was regarding kindly requesting to be placed on the list, so I went ahead and sent you a message/email ('hope that was alright -- if it wasn't, my bad :acme). In any case, please count me in as another who hopes to own this piece. :duff

Thank you for the opportunity, Averone! I wasn't sure what the SOP was regarding kindly requesting to be placed on the list, so I went ahead and sent you a message/email ('hope that was alright -- if it wasn't, my bad :acme). In any case, please count me in as another who hopes to own this piece. :duff

Not a problem, I think its best I come back here and contact everyone once I hear word that production is underway.
This place is best to offer you guys the first chance to obtain the new color and since there are alot of people here who collect ARH/Sideshow it makes it very easy to stay in touch

I think its best I come back here and contact everyone once I hear word that production is underway.

Howdy. Does this mean that the list has been put on hold/cancelled?
Or might this mean that you'll simply be away from the forum for a time? ^_^" Sorry for my not understanding.

Back