Statue ARH Studios Achilles 1/4 AP - Pictures and Order info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Achilles 1/4th scale. Sculpted and painted by Arahom Radjah.

20 AP only will be made, and you can pre-order it now. We will need about 30/45 days to have it ready for shipping.
All AP will be painted and signed by ARH and come exactly like this one in its final box and styrofoam

Achilles1 (1).JPG

Achilles1 (2).JPG

Achilles1 (8).JPG

Achilles1 (14).JPG

Achilles1 (16).JPG

Achilles1 (17).JPG

Achilles1 (26).JPG

Achilles1 (31).JPG

Achilles1 (40).JPG

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjrAtVmpQQ&feature[/ame]

It does look pretty good. Although I don't really have room, I'm at least debating this one...

Looks great, no surprise I guess, ARH continues to have stunning product. :clap

Really great work Arahom!!! Ordered and really can't wait to display him next to Leonidas. Having both Leo and Achilles next to each other makes me really eager and all the more excited for the upcoming Alexander the Great statue. Is there any plans to make a version of an unmounted Alexander in a battle pose? in order for Alexander to fit in with Leonidas and Achilles. Seeing as they are the 3 most known and most liked Ancient Greek characters, it would be awesome to have this Greek trio together in complementing poses

Looks good.

I think Leonidas takes him.

What ARE you talking about?? Achilles was a Demigod, and had super strength, and physical invulnerability except for his heel. Leonidas wouldn't stand a chance.
By the way, why does it look like Achilles leg is wounded here? His leg is invulnerable. It CANNOT be wounded. It makes no sense. Great sculpt otherwise.

What ARE you talking about?? Achilles was a Demigod, and had super strength, and physical invulnerability except for his heel. Leonidas wouldn't stand a chance.
By the way, why does it look like Achilles leg is wounded here? His leg is invulnerable. It CANNOT be wounded. It makes no sense. Great sculpt otherwise.

Achilles being a "god" is fiction. :wave :lol

I know right? Kinda takes away from the mythology of Achilles doesn't it?

Maybe it's supposed to be someones else's blood? Hmm..

Cause Leonidas would find that weakness.

As for the wound, I believe he was impervious to man made weapons. So maybe he tripped and fell on a rock. :dunno

More likely a normal man deified by the ignorant. One of the reasons I loved how his death was portrayed in Troy. :lol

That's actually the original meaning of Demigod, it used to refer to a mortal that was deified after death, not a person who had a god for a parent.

I agree however, the leg wound has got to go, he was invulnerable except for his heel that he was held by when his mother the Goddess Thetis dipped him into the river Styx.

Back