Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats. Happy another company is giving us strictly Limited Edition Collectibles.

after it's all said and done, you're gonna have to add another zero to the Barbarian's ES

... My latest repaint...I sure hope I dont have to repaint ARH Barbarian...LOL...My dream is a Bronze version

Just purchased the Conan Sacrifice set, i'm assuming i'm not missing out on anything in this set by getting the bundle through ARH studios? I think I would've kicked myself if I had only purchased just the Conan piece as I believe I read somewhere, that the slave girl piece is a lower es which could create a dilemma for those looking to buy piece by piece and create the dio. Glad I grabbed this before they were Soldout. Anyone happen to know the exact quantity being produced of the Conan regular, exclusive with crown and slave girl pieces? I'm curious.

Last edited:
Just purchased the Conan Sacrifice set, i'm assuming i'm not missing out on anything in this set by getting the bundle through ARH studios? I think I would've kicked myself if I had only purchased just the Conan piece as I believe I read somewhere, that the slave girl piece is a lower es which could create a dilemma for those looking to buy piece by piece and create the dio. Glad I grabbed this before they were Soldout. Anyone happen to know the exact quantity being produced of the Conan regular, exclusive with crown and slave girl pieces? I'm curious.

I think the ARH exclusive where you get everything is limited to 50 pieces. As for the regular edition being sold through other outlets, I'm not sure if they've released the edition sizes yet.

Ahh, okay thanks for reply. It automatically sent me an email saying ARH Studios Inc. Order 23 so maybe i'm 23rd out of the 50 orders?

I'm really interested how this set will look next to Conan - the Prize and Conan - Fury of the Beast statues in comparison

arhconan.jpg

sscconan.jpg

I would like a comparison pic also,And i think i redesign this far out when people already purchased it is a little lame,They should include all 5 heads now.

I did not order it but you might have a point there zeus. Guys that like the old heads end up with 5 now?.or everyone gets the new ones only? very confusing .:dunno

I would like a comparison pic also,And i think i redesign this far out when people already purchased it is a little lame,They should include all 5 heads now.

who ever doesn't like the new heads should be able to get a full refund I would think..yeah? since they purchased the original version..?:dunno

We decided to change two of the heads for those new ones because we were not happy with the look of the others, and we think these new ones are better - We will keep ONLY the head with the headband (The ARH EX), all other two will be replaced

Last edited:
who ever doesn't like the new heads should be able to get a full refund I would think..yeah? since they purchased the original version..?:dunno

Why you making trouble again GP? You didnt order this anyhow, we have the perfect solution.
If those who like the keep the first heads want them we will give them the "originals" and not these. Easy to please all this way.
Just need to let us know ASAP.

Back