Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the original head (shown in NYCC) still be there, they are just replacing the EX head & the extra head that comes with snake pack. I love the new EX more than the old one, but we need to see more pics with the whole statue.
Overall good move, but agree with the others, the efforts should have been put to improve the girl. now with the new style the difference between the girl & conan is more visible.

I believe the original head (shown in NYCC) still be there, they are just replacing the EX head & the extra head that comes with snake pack. I love the new EX more than the old one, but we need more pics with the whole statue.
Overall good move, but agree with the others, the efforts should have been put to improve the girl. now with the new style the difference between the girl & conan is more visible.

Thats not the way I read it..the helmet head and non-helmet head are being replaced like how I showed it in the pics, while the headband head is staying the same..hopefully this changes!

Thats not the way I read it..the helmet head and non-helmet head are being replaced like how I showed it in the pics, while the headband head is staying the same..hopefully this changes!

I guess u r right! damn, I really love the NYCC head far more than the others.
strange move, they fixed the heads & did nothing to the girl.

ordering thru SS gets you just the non helmet head..ordering thru ARH gets u all 3

Don't you get the Helmet head and axe when you order the snake/girl diorama?

So the original open mouthed sculpts are now gone? I like these newer sculpts but he looks old, something about the skin texture and it doesn't match up to his body....whether it's just the pics i don't know.

I feel sorry for someone who doesn't use forums and has just ordered it through SS because they are gonna get completely different heads to what they ordered i guess.

is there anyway to keep that one original head (the main one from nycc) and then have the new heads? Or at least maybe see the new heads in person? The photoshop affects how it looks imo and I can't really assess it properly bcz of that in order to tell you guys new heads or old heads…imo the one head that I didn't like was the headband one, ironically the one you kept lol..

totally agree, the one they kept is the worst one!

totally agree, the one they kept is the worst one!

this is what I want :
Ok so now being able to sorta see it better, I would say the new helmet is light years ahead of the old one…much better looking…I feel however that the facial expression is lacking and does not give the indication that he is going up against an 8 or 10 ft long snake, although the face looks better, if that makes sense. On the standard head the new hair is for sure an upgrade, but I do like the open mouth, battle cry expression of the original. As for the headband head, I never liked it as stated; idk what the facial expression is attempting to convey (lol concentration maybe?), but it does not match what is happening…if they took the new, standard head (without helmet) and added the headband, that would be a GREAT headband head as it fits w the expression. Then take that same face, and utilize the open mouth roar from the original, and voila, this piece will be perfect! PLEASE do this as the open mouth part is key, and I know you guys are high on the headband head but really imo it was always the worst of the 3, and if you're changing things lets do it for the better!

I think its the best solution

You know I am a big fan of this diorama and ARH so continue to share my works with you:)

g5ioZWY.jpg

YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN EVERYTHING??

I like the expressions and faces on both of the new heads, scarred with better facial proportions fitting for Conan. For me the expressions clearly convey teeth gritting battle concentration and rage. The new hair head is straight up Buscema and the new helmet head is basically from Destroyer. My three choices for the dio would be the two new heads and the original open mouthed hair head.

I like the expressions and faces on both of the new heads, scarred with better facial proportions fitting for Conan. For me the expressions clearly convey teeth gritting battle concentration and rage. The new hair head is straight up Buscema and the new helmet head is basically from Destroyer. My three choices for the dio would be the two new heads and the original open mouthed hair head.

that works for me; I don't mind the two new heads, but at least include the original head from nycc!

The new website and email are not up yet but you can still contact Arahom and Alex at the original ARH email addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Let them know what you would like.

Im hoping averone will come on and see the feedback and do the right thing you know? That piece was the one I fell in love at nycc..I like the new face, as I've stated, but the expression in the helmet head is all wrong to me.

We will make original heads for those who wish to keep the original open mouth head
It's going to be either- or and not both so you let us know by email above ^^
What this means is that you get either open mouth or closed and not both
Yes the Web Ex headband stays same

The girls head will not come off to include a new head so it stays as is

We will make original heads for those who wish to keep the original open mouth head

Do you have anymore pics of the new heads? Perhaps ones that are on the actual piece? Its very difficult to judge and assess when its photoshopped…the same way you wait for studio/proto pics to order you sorta gotta see proto pics of this on the piece no?

Why not give buyers options to have all 5 head options?..is it so hard?

People might like the open mouth one day and the next day the closed..depending on their mood..?

They are paying like 1.5k..at least give them all 5 options possible (if they want them)

Just my opinion

Back