Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm scared of the price, but will try to make it work...

No price has been set, however if everyone sees this they will understand what Arahom means. The smaller duo is still bigger/ more going for it, than the SS version.
Not sure why everyone is assuming this will be out of your reach? We heard the same things with the Medusa and it was a huge hit and a fan favorite.
This is like the pride and joy of Arahoms labor. I know size isn't everything, and what you guys are showing are grand and amazing but just wait till you see this. You may say, yes I can't say no and will use the Flex/payment plan to make sure I don't miss out.
It's exciting to know we will have this at the NYCC. It's going to get alot of attention. I mean a huge snake, a big Conan, a slave girl, the base with a big column. You just can't say no :)

:toilet_cl yada yada...the incredibly slow pace and virtually no progress pics is killing all enthusiasm for this piece..you did the same thing for Ares :impatient:

No price has been set, however if everyone sees this they will understand what Arahom means. The smaller duo is still bigger/ more going for it, than the SS version.
Not sure why everyone is assuming this will be out of your reach? We heard the same things with the Medusa and it was a huge hit and a fan favorite.
This is like the pride and joy of Arahoms labor. I know size isn't everything, and what you guys are showing are grand and amazing but just wait till you see this. You may say, yes I can't say no and will use the Flex/payment plan to make sure I don't miss out.
It's exciting to know we will have this at the NYCC. It's going to get alot of attention. I mean a huge snake, a big Conan, a slave girl, the base with a big column. You just can't say no :)

I think its the fact that pricing for statues seem to be in flux right now.

Sideshow (by far the biggest producer of licensed stuff) have similar statues being released over the next year ranging in price from $350-500.
(and of course their bizarre 1/2 LS pricing of $2000+)

In previous years the price range was much smaller across the entire PF range so people could make better guesses for upcoming products....but now, who knows!?

Will it be $800 or $1600 !? On this forum ...someone could easily provide examples showing both numbers were rational price points :D

:toilet_cl yada yada...the incredibly slow pace and virtually no progress pics is killing all enthusiasm for this piece..you did the same thing for Ares :impatient:

Yes but this I have seen in person
And I have full confidence it's a great work
It really impressed me, and the options and Troy heads put it in the front of everything we are doing now.

Tell me are you ready for 4-5 sculpts all at once?
It's happening.

It really impressed me, and the options and Troy heads put it in the front of everything we are doing now.

It's happening.

Why not show us any progress pics to maintain anticipation and interest? Anyhow, based on your description I am assuming it'll look a lot like this:

Conan-by-Ken-Kelly-03.jpg
ken_kelly_snakepit.jpg

It's happening.

these comments are good to read!
With the amount of statues averone has seen over the years as a collector and Arahoms skills to create great statues! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!

get your money ready!

Why not show us any progress pics to maintain anticipation and interest?

maybe they know it is a home run already

these comments are good to read!
With the amount of statues averone has seen over the years as a collector and Arahoms skills to create great statues! THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!

get your money ready!

maybe they know it is a home run already

I'm selling alot to make room. I'm getting tired of Marvel. Very tired.
And about a home run, we know it will be.
SS knows it, the license people know it.
I just hope we don't scare you all with a price.

Ave it can't be any worse than what SS has done with pricing, or gentle giant for that matter with the HT line.

No, it will not be. In fact we like to offer it for less for better sale numbers.
GG, and Sideshow do some quality work, we will be happy if we can offer true value and options to the collector.
Arahom will let us know soon enough. Nothing to do but wait now just a bit more.

Why not show us any progress pics to maintain anticipation and interest? Anyhow, based on your description I am assuming it'll look a lot like this:

Conan-by-Ken-Kelly-03.jpg
ken_kelly_snakepit.jpg

The first pic is near what we had it mind. However the Conan is much ,much more dynamic than this pose. Plus the base and snake are much more elaborate.
The snake is coming through the base, almost like it broke through and is attacking the girl. The Conan is up high with arms raised and battle axe in hand.
You will see....

Back