Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just for clarity, if I buy a statue directly from ARH, and it arrives damaged or with significant paint flaws, am I entitled to a full refund? And if so, does ARH pay for the item to be shipped back to them, regardless of destination, or is it destroyed like SS does? Or, am I expected to pay for the return shipping?

ARH Studios will refund, yes. Each case may be different so this question of what qualify as a full return, can't be answered very easily as its not a clear cut answer to this. Each case is different.
If bought from ARH Studios directly then yes you are covered. Destination charges are not refunded. Most cases we give credit for future purchases or a partial refund if need be once you send the full statue back to us.
Again each case may be unique, and do to the nature of International shipping Vat and other taxes are not refundable for obvious reasons.

Most of our products are high quality but being manufacturing is done in China each will vary, most people who need repaints just send the section of work to us and do not send the entire package. The cost may be minima this way.

Inherently, international customers have to understand that most of these issues that occur during shipping occurs due to improper handling. It is also an understanding that Vat and taxes are unavoidable and not the responsibility of the company your purchase is from. I believe this is the case for Sideshow.

The difference may be that you are asked to destroy the item, but we have a group who take the time to repair. In extreme cases of damage yes ARH Studios does full refunds.

Im not sure if you have read here, most of the guys who are complaining here DO NOT WISH to give up or return the products we made, they are asking for help to get them to condition they are happy with.

Hope this answered your questions

ARH Studios will refund, yes. Each case may be different so this question of what qualify as a full return, can't be answered very easily as its not a clear cut answer to this. Each case is different.
If bought from ARH Studios directly then yes you are covered. Destination charges are not refunded. Most cases we give credit for future purchases or a partial refund if need be once you send the full statue back to us.
Again each case may be unique, and do to the nature of International shipping Vat and other taxes are not refundable for obvious reasons.

Most of our products are high quality but being manufacturing is done in China each will vary, most people who need repaints just send the section of work to us and do not send the entire package. The cost may be minima this way.

Inherently, international customers have to understand that most of these issues that occur during shipping occurs due to improper handling. It is also an understanding that Vat and taxes are unavoidable and not the responsibility of the company your purchase is from. I believe this is the case for Sideshow.

The difference may be that you are asked to destroy the item, but we have a group who take the time to repair. In extreme cases of damage yes ARH Studios does full refunds.

Im not sure if you have read here, most of the guys who are complaining here DO NOT WISH to give up or return the products we made, they are asking for help to get them to condition they are happy with.

Hope this answered your questions

Thank you Alex. The taxes etc are of course my issue and I would need to seek a refund from my local government. Given the size of these pieces and the fact that shipping will be around $100 or more each way (to Canada) it is a sting to know I may be hit with a $200 + loss if a statue arrives damaged or with significant issues.

This may sway me from ordering direct and just hope that SS carries the pieces I am interested in. I got the minatour from them (bloody fantastic btw) and I hope they or other ADs (like EE) continue to support your creations.

Thank you Alex. The taxes etc are of course my issue and I would need to seek a refund from my local government. Given the size of these pieces and the fact that shipping will be around $100 or more each way (to Canada) it is a sting to know I may be hit with a $200 + loss if a statue arrives damaged or with significant issues.

This may sway me from ordering direct and just hope that SS carries the pieces I am interested in. I got the minatour from them (bloody fantastic btw) and I hope they or other ADs (like EE) continue to support your creations.

We have have good relationship with SSC. We hope to continue this relationship with future products.
There are other smaller retailers that continue buying from ARH Studios so you can always go through them if you like, they ship to Canada I am sure.

Alex,

My Conan Ex. has yet to arrive. I was sent the Dio piece with Slave girl and Snake but still waiting on Conan Ex. piece. Is Dawna still working with you guys? She has been great to deal with thus far.

Last edited:
Im sorry to hear that if its true. I was informed I would be receiving the Conan Ex. in January to complete my $1200 purchase. We are almost half way through the month. Alex, whats the status on remaining Conan Ex. orders?

Yes the problem is I was told via Email I would be receiving my Ex. Conan piece after Xmas. It's been a few weeks now. Dawna is not answering her Emails and neither is ARH so this is concerning.

They posted a message on Facebook with an email from the port authority that their items are stuck at the port.

I guess Dawna has been house trained the ARH ways to not respond to emails.She will fit right in.:lol

I'm not sure where to go from here if this escalates. I am on most statue boards and plan on being at Comic-Con, living in San Diego and all so this is going to be weird if my product does not come through and they are at this event. This is my first purchase with ARH, do they have a history of bad communication and / or scamming their customers? I find it weird they sent me the Dio slave girl & snake, i'm told I would be receiving the Exclusive Conan after Xmas and here we are weeks later and nothing. It is really frustrating being left in the dark when a company has your money and your dependent on their honesty. Can anyone tell me for sure if the Conan Diorama exclusives have all been sent out or not? I'm getting conflicting replies.

I've never seen anything like this before and believe me I see enough statues! It is pure AWESOME! I will upload more photos later and sadly my slave girl's leg is broken but boy, what a SICK piece is that!

10914708_10153093190531096_7165201872525150686_o.jpg

Sorry about the lack of communication guys we are doing our best
We are moving to the new Studios and the new large scale 3D printers arrived. I realize its not an excuse but we just got in the last batch of the EX Conans from Seattle after long delays at the port. Please email us now and we will sort it all out.

I've never seen anything like this before and believe me I see enough statues! It is pure AWESOME! I will upload more photos later and sadly my slave girl's leg is broken but boy, what a SICK piece is that!

10914708_10153093190531096_7165201872525150686_o.jpg

Nice!
Let us know and we will take care of the damages for you

I'm not sure where to go from here if this escalates. I am on most statue boards and plan on being at Comic-Con, living in San Diego and all so this is going to be weird if my product does not come through and they are at this event. This is my first purchase with ARH, do they have a history of bad communication and / or scamming their customers? I find it weird they sent me the Dio slave girl & snake, i'm told I would be receiving the Exclusive Conan after Xmas and here we are weeks later and nothing. It is really frustrating being left in the dark when a company has your money and your dependent on their honesty. Can anyone tell me for sure if the Conan Diorama exclusives have all been sent out or not? I'm getting conflicting replies.

Sending you a PM.
Let me sorted out ASAP

Back