Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will ask,
It's all gettig packed up

Wouldn't it be a good idea to try and encourage extra sales ?
What does the final version of the slave girl look like? The final one is one piece with improved/better painted sculpt? Right?
What do the final heads look like in the context of the whole piece?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to try and encourage extra sales ?
What does the final version of the slave girl look like? The final one is one piece with improved/better painted sculpt? Right?
What do the final heads look like in the context of the whole piece?

I honestly think they are done with this one,good sales or not they just move on to the next statue.Since they are packed up you must KNOW the ES of the production, so can we please know?

Feels like now that they have the Frazetta license, they just want to get this out the door and be done with it. Which seems odd for such an expensive piece... :huh

I'am not sure but I'am located in Melbourne, are you interested? i know Conan the Prize fetches a lot on ebay I have seen it fetching for 1500 US Dollars. When I saw ARH statue my eyes popped out the chained slave girl and snake make this statue complete. I would never buy a Conan statue without a slave girl.

I honestly think they are done with this one,good sales or not they just move on to the next statue.Since they are packed up you must KNOW the ES of the production, so can we please know?
Feels like now that they have the Frazetta license, they just want to get this out the door and be done with it. Which seems odd for such an expensive piece... :huh

It does feel a little like that.
ARH does not make it easy at all to pull the trigger, "here are some quick shots of the unfinished product. Order for $1000+ shipping or don't!"

I don't get that impression. Fact is, this piece was hyped from October through January or so. Then they added two additional heads for free. If you have it preordered, you're going to get one heck of a statue in a month or two. But the preorders are done, so naturally they're going to move on to other pieces.

I don't get that impression. Fact is, this piece was hyped from October through January or so. Then they added two additional heads for free. If you have it preordered, you're going to get one heck of a statue in a month or two. But the preorders are done, so naturally they're going to move on to other pieces.

I agree with you. It's just like the threads in this forum. When a piece is revealed or goes up for pre order that thread is a hot topic until the next piece comes up for reveal or PO. The prior thread pops up again when it ships. Same principle. They haven't dismissed this they are just very busy with a ton of new things and not only the Frazetta line.

I just can't wait to get this so I can figure out where I will display it.

I agree with you. It's just like the threads in this forum. When a piece is revealed or goes up for pre order that thread is a hot topic until the next piece comes up for reveal or PO. The prior thread pops up again when it ships. Same principle. They haven't dismissed this they are just very busy with a ton of new things and not only the Frazetta line.

I just can't wait to get this so I can figure out where I will display it.

And I can't wait to see your pictures on here. :hi5:

They haven't dismissed this they are just very busy with a ton of new things and not only the Frazetta line.

The guy who asked about whether any of the ex's were still available a few days ago on facebook, to no response whatsoever, might disagree with you. Especially given that ARH have made plenty of other posts on facebook in the time since.. :lol

The guy who asked about whether any of the ex's were still available a few days ago on facebook, to no response whatsoever, might disagree with you. Especially given that ARH have made plenty of other posts on facebook in the time since.. :lol

you snooze you lose

right ARH? :lol

Whether you can fulfill their needs or not, ignoring potential customers is never the wisest course of action for any business to make. Especially one whose prosperity requires a fair degree of faith and good will from customers advance ordering their product to begin with. Double that for any company (and there are surprisingly quite a few lately) that doesn't have a dependable online website presence for customers, new, old, or potential, to easily get information and order products from.

Just my view, anyhow.

I really dont know what EX-P is saying? Im always baffled when someone comes up here and says things like how a company should run their company.
Each company is unique and ARH Studios does its best to cater to its customers.

Right now we are busy with getting products finished and people know this.
We have NYCC reserved and have a 30x30 display getting ready for our biggest show ever.
Website is nearly complete, although still not what we wanted we will make sure its up by the time of the orders.
Our products are nearly sold out from the last production, and we hardly advertised them like we could have.
Its been a very successful year and we are eager to deliver Ares, Conan, Athena Gold, Angel, and the rest of the products in Aug-Sept.
I have plans to improve the packaging even further starting with the Frazetta line and Tarzan line.
You have seen our new products, they need no advance notice however for us NYCC is our main focus at this time.

Will the improved Sacrifice dio, now that the slave girl is finished and Conan has new heads, be on display at the con ?

Haha. Well he is entitled to disagree if they never got back to him...I don't know that. :dunno

My experience with ARH has been great even when it took them a few days to get back to me. :wave

Will the improved Sacrifice dio, now that the slave girl is finished and Conan has new heads, be on display at the con ?

No, plus its almost sold out so there is no reason to show it at this time.

Our plans are to show as many statues we can in NYCC. All the new statues will be on display in NY

Back