Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am working with the company in ID to make them, we will try them out with the SDCC display first and see if they are any good

That's good news Alex I am definitely interested in getting a display case to keep the dust off this beauty. Please keep us updated on any progress with this.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I don't think I've ever seen those kinds of factory photos before.

Depends on where they were holding the tape when measuring. Did they get the 8ft by measuring balls and all?

We went from the head of the snake through the stone and finished up at the tail!
Remember, first its coiled and then some of it is going through the rock

I'd be worried about the bases being damaged stack up like that.

I like to think of it as a durability test. We know the base will not have egg shell qualities. Nice to know that one could stack up to 4 other bases on top of it safely. That being said, I call dibs on the one at the top please.

I like to think of it as a durability test. We know the base will not have egg shell qualities. Nice to know that one could stack up to 4 other bases on top of it safely. That being said, I call dibs on the one at the top please.

They are solid and heavy and tough and prior to perp work- paint up. I wouldn't even be worried as long as its jus the bases.

All statues to finsh packing and be ready by the end of July
Should be all ready to ship out first few weeks of Aug

Back