ARGO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that easy, it's called having an opinion, perspective. Even if it's different than yours doesn't mean you have to take it personally. Much like I did to Josh in the Life of Pi thread. I was in the bad, I know... and therefore I made good with Josh. We hugged and made up. We laughed, we cried. Then we laughed again. Oh my God we're an emotional mess.

I don't take it personal at all. I guess I can't relate or understand why people would let a stupid movie bother them so much. There are too many real problems to deal with in life to get so worked up over a single Hollywood film lol. If the subject matter of a movie bothers me that much, I just don't watch it.

I respect your guys opinions I just think it only requires one post to get that point across, not multiple posts saying essentially the same thing. Reading some of these posts you would think that Argo is going to cause some sort of national relations crisis between america and Canada. Its way overblown

Last edited:
I don't take it personal at all. I guess I can't relate or understand why people would let a stupid movie bother them so much. There are too many real problems to deal with in life to get so worked up over a single Hollywood film lol. If the subject matter of a movie bothers me that much, I just don't watch it.

I respect your guys opinions I just think it only requires one post to get that point across, not multiple posts saying essentially the same thing. Reading some of these posts you would think that Argo is going to cause some sort of national relations crisis between america and Canada. Its way overblown

lol I do it to be an *** to be honest. I am having fun. I honestly could careless, even if I was half seriousing it. Yes, seriousing is a word. And no, there won't be any relationship crisis between the US and Canada. If it did, that would be frightening.

Bubbles-trailer-park-boys-eyes.gif

The Canadians had nothing to do with this(except the Ambassador risking his life to house the escapees).

See what I did there.

I just came to a profound conclusion. Canadians are actually "Puny Gods" in disguise sent to watch over all of us mere mortals. :panic: first order is to correct all films/movies that inadvertently omit or minimize their godly contributions to the world and society. Never ever make a film named ARGO or suffer their wrath:mad:

Back