Arghhh, New Hot Toys- Captain Jack sculpt revealed me hearties

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm talking about! That's the way Hot Toys! No emotionless expression. This is two very well done expressions. I hope that Enterbay and Hot Toys release their Jack Sparrows at different times because I'd honestly like to have both. With both, you've got at least three really awesome faces for Jack and probably a variety of accessories too.

This is what I'm talking about! That's the way Hot Toys! No emotionless expression. This is two very well done expressions. I hope that Enterbay and Hot Toys release their Jack Sparrows at different times because I'd honestly like to have both. With both, you've got at least three really awesome faces for Jack and probably a variety of accessories too.

You could mix the best of both and sell the rest:)

Assuming the final product looks almost as good or maybe even better, I think it is safe to assume that this is either Hot Toys' most impressive looking figure so far or way up there. Even amongst the DX line, this is crazy awesome though it helps that Jack Sparrow himself is very difficult to capture due to the high amount of well...stuff that he has whether it be all the beads in his hair, his makeup, or his complex outfit. You compare that to say Bruce Lee or Superman and it's obvious who must take more work to capture >_>

100% purchase all the way :rock :rock :rock

Man, I feel sorry for the people who recently dropped $350+ on the the older release! That figure's price is gonna drop like a rock.

And, not sure if its been mentioned, but looks like Jack has a fixed neck body. Doubt he'd come on a muscular one, but I would predict we'll get the arm brand and tattoo.

I think the Enterbay likeness is actually (gasp) better than the Depp here. However, HT has the better expression, and is fancier, and is very likely the route I would take if I were to buy either.

This looks awesome! i'm going to get this for sure. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back