Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats how my house looked and the wife freaked out and i only had 6 boxes/ conan dio- ares- minotaurus

My regular says 300 and got #121

Thanks man! ARH is not being helpful at all and i dont know why..they just posted pics of Ares on their FB and i commented and asked how many ES for the regular and exclusive but they didnt bother answering my question..they just answered the question after mine if the ex is still available..and they said no. Is it that hard to answer how many ES? Geez..ive been asking for weeks.

So thank you for answering! :)

Yeah for some reason they don't answer.. Looks to me like they are being sketchy

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

They aren't being sketchy. It's basically a two man operation, they're being flooded with inquiries and are handling new orders, and they will probably answer soon. Averone is with ARH, so send him a PM.

Thanks man! ARH is not being helpful at all and i dont know why..they just posted pics of Ares on their FB and i commented and asked how many ES for the regular and exclusive but they didnt bother answering my question..they just answered the question after mine if the ex is still available..and they said no. Is it that hard to answer how many ES? Geez..ive been asking for weeks.

So thank you for answering! :)

Sorry guys we are still on the way back to the West Coast. I'm following you with my phone.
Yes regular was 300
But you all know the ES is on the website too if you ever want to look
Under legacy and pre-orders

They aren't being sketchy. It's basically a two man operation, they're being flooded with inquiries and are handling new orders, and they will probably answer soon. Averone is with ARH, so send him a PM.

:goodpost: I recently sold five items on ebay and got about 50 messages from people asking all sorts of stuff. Cant imagine what they are going through

Yeah for some reason they don't answer.. Looks to me like they are being sketchy

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Yes it's a secret that ARH makes low ES collectibles- please don't tell anyone, they may want to buy more than one ;)

:goodpost: I recently sold five items on ebay and got about 50 messages from people asking all sorts of stuff. Cant imagine what they are going through

Already getting ton of emails from those who missed NYCC Sale!
The Frazetta response has been outstanding

Just received my Ares and he is magnificent...he's huge and so awesome looking. Just a quick once over and it looks like he's painted really well. Only issue I have is the long mane extension on my Ares head is broken...Alex, do I contact you for a replacement head? I can send pics if need be...

ARH hit this one out of the park...

Just received my Ares and he is magnificent...he's huge and so awesome looking. Just a quick once over and it looks like he's painted really well. Only issue I have is the long mane extension on my Ares head is broken...Alex, do I contact you for a replacement head? I can send pics if need be...

ARH hit this one out of the park...

Yes you can contact us for help
However you have to go through SSC customer service first

Will do Alex, I just sent SS an email.

I can't stop looking at this Ares, he is just so damn cool...I'll always love my comic book super heroes but this guy is just something on a different level. I loved Greek mythology growing up and the Gods and Goddesses were just so fascinating and the best part...I can't wait to be able to complete a set of them one day in this style.

Next up gold Athena!

Hi Alex, how do I contact you to obtain a replacement Ares head? SS returned my inquiry today and only offered a $35 credit on a future order, which is ridiculous in my opinion. They stated they have no replacements available...

Thanks for your help Alex

Got notice mine shipped from ss yesterday. Can't wait to see this guy. Very excited.

Hi Alex, how do I contact you to obtain a replacement Ares head? SS returned my inquiry today and only offered a $35 credit on a future order, which is ridiculous in my opinion. They stated they have no replacements available...

Thanks for your help Alex

PM sent

ARH crew

Back