Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thats kind of scary. If your in this business you need to have a few standard replacement parts ready to go.

But alas! WE DO!
I have been saying for months! WE STILL DONT HAVE OUR SHIPPING! So this means that we will get our allocation by the end of the month. At this time we have parts etc.

One thing worth mentioning, the ARH EX are limited and we do not make 1000+ ES so once we replace and sell out thats it. So we have to choose that in cases like a small brake, it is not abnormal to see in the future a statue with a small issue.
What people expect is perfection, and we do our best to give them this. Our issues are less than %3 of the entire production. What do you guys think a bigger company's numbers are? All you have to do is look at the SSC thread right here, proof is there.

Lets remember this is not the first sculpt we have sent V8 without any issues and his a collector of our sculpts.
He has recived at least 3 sculpts prior from us with no issues, this is the first time we have to help.

Averone, can you guarantee me a replacement head? As I mentioned, fixing it is not an option. I keep getting the fix or replacement answer. I just want a replacement. Even if you need me to pay for it.

Lol - maybe it's a misunderstanding, or a communication or the language problem!
But the answer I have said before is YES!

I will even order one from the factory if you like!
(For this you have to wait, as they have to make them for you)

Lol - maybe it's a misunderstanding, or a communication or the language problem!
But the answer I have said before is YES!

I will even order one from the factory if you like!
(For this you have to wait, as they have to make them for you)
That's all I needed to hear. Thank you. As I mentioned and you pointed out I am a fan of your sculpts and products, specifically this statue. I waited for a long time for this and the last thing I want to do is miss out on adding this to my collection. Given your comment, I will close the case with Sideshow. Please let me know whenever you are able to send me the replacement head.

Thank you again for this offer.

PS there are four ARH statues in the pics above ;)

I just got notice from the port of arrival they come in late night tomorrow for the EX, but customs has to hold for inspection. Typically it takes about a week for them to release them.
Suitcases packed ready to go I'm eager to get them for you too!

Ave will take care of y'all trust me on this one. Been nothing but a pleasure to work with on getting a replacement part of a statue. Gone above and beyond what any other company would ever even fathom doing. He takes so much pride in ARH's work it is amazing.

Ave will take care of y'all trust me on this one. Been nothing but a pleasure to work with on getting a replacement part of a statue. Gone above and beyond what any other company would ever even fathom doing. He takes so much pride in ARH's work it is amazing.

That's great to hear...

A bit longer guys for the EX's and the rest of these orders arriving in the US.
We are in line to get the shipping now. Now just waiting on the email to get the green light to get them.
Everyone, I will get the tracking info for you as soon as I have it. Its just going to take a little time to ship and sort this stuff out.
Again thanks for the wait, we are on it.
I will post pictures here of the shipment and processing so you see what is involved.

Are there non-EXs that are on hand now for shipment or is everything pending the new delivery? Not in a rush, just curious.

Are there non-EXs that are on hand now for shipment or is everything pending the new delivery? Not in a rush, just curious.

There are non-EX according to the last shipping details from China. However we have to go get them and see how many remain. Right now as of today they are not "on hand", but within a few weeks we will sell our last inventory either online or to the retail shops.

Back