Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering what the hold up is for SS shipping these bad boys out...

The delays are inconvenient but hardly unusual. This happens all the time, regardless of the manufacturer. While you're waiting, clear a special space on a shelf and make you have everything set up once the statue arrives. It'll be soon enough.

The delays are inconvenient but hardly unusual. This happens all the time, regardless of the manufacturer. While you're waiting, clear a special space on a shelf and make you have everything set up once the statue arrives. It'll be soon enough.

Haha, I actually did do that...made a nice little area for Ares and Athena.

Just got my final payment email... $211.91 for shipping [emoji15]

Lol, I was just about to post my final payment email as well...$73 for shipping to Texas. This sucker must be big and heavy since none of my SS PF's have ever come close to this in shipping cost...

Wow. Then it must be heavy as hell. I guess that makes it fair then. Let's hope the final product doesn't disappoint after all this.

Sideshow charged me $38 to ship to New Mexico. Red Sonja was $20, same with the T-800 PF.

Sideshow charged me $38 to ship to New Mexico. Red Sonja was $20, same with the T-800 PF.

Wow, that's a great deal. It's half my shipping cost and Texas is right beside New Mexico. I wonder how that's possible. Lol. Crazy.

OH Man I just discovered this statue and its awesome. Never bought an ARH statue before but it looks like I'm finally going to give in. This thing is a masterpiece!

anyone knows the ES of this piece? how many exclusive? how many regular? :)

OH Man I just discovered this statue and its awesome. Never bought an ARH statue before but it looks like I'm finally going to give in. This thing is a masterpiece!

Likewise. I also just learned he is an adversary of WW. I might pick him up to display with her!

Back