Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had some issues casting this and had to fix up some issues we had with the original print. Then this week we are going to Cali to get all the statues from Cali and SDCC took our time.
Looking forwards to full reveal in Aug and ordering going up at this time.

:hi5:

:pray:

If I can get only 2 statues it would be this and Athena...
What's your shipping rates to Australia like? :monkey2 but athena is sold out I think

If I can get only 2 statues it would be this and Athena...
What's your shipping rates to Australia like? :monkey2 but athena is sold out I think

from my experiences and apart from Medu$$$$a shipping rate which was big....ARH have had good rates in the past....now if prices change and the shipping prices increase too much then it is a game changer!!

no one wants to pay ridiculous shipping costs! means less statue buying :monkey2

from my experiences and apart from Medu$$$$a shipping rate which was big....ARH have had good rates in the past....now if prices change and the shipping prices increase too much then it is a game changer!!

no one wants to pay ridiculous shipping costs! means less statue buying :monkey2

Thanks... The heaviest piece I eve had shipped was the sideshow endoskull 1:1 and that ws$90 efx wanted to charge me $460 post for th 1:1 Vader helm ouch...

All statues should be ready to show and ready for order during NYCC this year

Back