Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not know if your being sarcastic or not :dunno,as a greek i like it the way it is.:clap

No buddy I am not being sarcastic...I get it!!:monkey1

Keep in mind that his title is the God of War, not the God of Victory. He didn't even consider victory to be necessary for enjoyment, just the violence and slaughter. Athena was the only one who was able to restrain him, and then only sometimes. She most often did when the battles he wished to fight in were not his to interfere in. Athena was the goddess of restraint.

btw glad to see Athena is finally getting the Gold Armour and now the Brother and Sister will look good together when released...I just saying a 'Raging Ares Edition' would have suited being next to Athena more..
:peace

Is this the second statue that is base on Greek mythologi? I only know that Athena has been released so far. Aren't Medusa and Arkilles part of the Greek mythologi as well?

Is this the second statue that is base on Greek mythologi? I only know that Athena has been released so far. Aren't Medusa and Arkilles part of the Greek mythologi as well?

It will be the second Greek God, even though there have been other Greek mythological /historical figures.

Man would like to have this but missed out on Athena, Medusa and Arkilles. So will have to pass on this one.

Athena limited gold is coming, Achilles you can still get, Medusa will be tough but I would contact ARH Studios direct and put your name down, you never know who will cancel.
Why not get Ares and the Mino to go with these?
Money? You can flex it with ARH Studios and Sideshow

Athena limited gold is coming, Achilles you can still get, Medusa will be tough but I would contact ARH Studios direct and put your name down, you never know who will cancel.
Why not get Ares and the Mino to go with these?
Money? You can flex it with ARH Studios and Sideshow

Yes, I would love to be added on the medusa WL. But I hope it's not some returned medusa statue. Cuz, most of the returns are damaged statues. Is there a Minoteur statue? I will get Ares and Athena and Achilles.

Could you just make a quick list on every statues from ARH that are related to the Greek mythology?

i think more around 350-400 same as athena. they are about the same size.

I like that price...:joy I hope your thinking is right king of the gods!:pray:

I thought ARES was going to be a lot bigger...and more expensive :slap

So if they are both released same time and are same price...looking at around $1000 including the postage...

:gah:

i probably wouldn't pay Medusa price for Ares. Medusa is just so ****ing huge i doubt that Ares will be THAT big and therefore shouldn't be that expensive. Minotaur on the other hand will probably be the same price as Medusa.

Back